Markesharp Custom Cutlery Photos

Z2tVhZ.jpg

THIS!!!! is one of the more spectacular knives I have seen for quite some time,

I am going to have the immense privilege of staying at Paul and Nanc's House, now If I can get them out the house for a while.....this will give me time to ransack the joint and take off with this beauty!!!

:cool: heh heh heh heh

how do i get on the list for the fishbone barlows? you can put me down mark i will be contacting you.thanks

THIS!!!! is one of the more spectacular knives I have seen for quite some time,

I am going to have the immense privilege of staying at Paul and Nanc's House, now If I can get them out the house for a while.....this will give me time to ransack the joint and take off with this beauty!!!

:cool: heh heh heh heh
So true, it looks like it's built by someone who not only loves their craft but who has a sense of what makes a knife a great edc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just had to bring this thread back to the forefront.

I just rec'd Marks latest creation, a fixed blade fish Barlow:thumbup: what an amazing little knife. It measures 6 1/2 long with fantastic swedge 2 7/8 blade, red G10 covers and lanyard hole.

Mark and I talked about this idea and he brougbt it to fruition and I'm so happy he did. It's a perfect little edc fixed blade. Thin with wonderful smooth radiused edges, fits so nice in hand. I have another on order with Marks great Stag and complimentary Copper bolster, cant wait:cool:

Just really, really happy with this Mark, great knife, AND I just gotta give Mark kudos as this knife came impressively sharp:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MEOmRh.jpg

OizoEX.jpg

XOGiOX.jpg

Already working on the patina;)

tJPBdk.jpg

Smashing specimen Paul! Great size for an EDC. Look at that swedge! Great photos as usual :thumbup:

Great to see Marks progression with the Fishbarlows. Love my slip joint and will have to add a fish fixed blade also. Very nice looking clip and swedge and the addition of a lanyard hole to his fixed blade lineup. Paul..this one love great, one in stag will be mighty fine.

Wow Paul. That is such a great looking knife! Nicely done Mark- what a great idea for a perfect edc knife.

I saw the fixed barlow posted on the exchange-jaw-dropping your gorgeous! Beautiful size for edc, and very people friendly. The barlow Primble has was posted along with a question as to the identity of the maker in a FB slipjoint group I belong to. Your fame is spreading sir-as it should.
Thanks, Neal

That Fixed Barlow is stunning, Paul.

I've long thought about carrying a small pocketable fixed blade, so what better knife to try it out with than one of Mark's? I have a homemade pocket sheath that seems to fit well enough for now, though this little guy might try to cut his way out of it. :D

Wow, great looking stuff, Mark!

Although Jody he has work to do before yours lol
I was looking at that knife again Mark and Paul, The fixed Blade that is...now I like how you have taken the Swedge right all the way up to the Tang - I think this looks Great.
Mark, I have thought about this a lot- what would really make a smashing finish touch is that you have that Fish Skeleton made into a nice tidy tang Stamp - That my friend would be just awesome!

Back