• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marmot Highlander Lumbar Pack $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marmot Highlander Lumbar Pack, Barely used, excellent condition. This is a heavy duty pack with loads of storage and compartments, cinch straps for exterior storage, along with net bottle holders on both sides. Well padded back, waist strap, and shoulder strap. $30 or open to trades. Lower 48 and paypal only.

Thanks,
Bruce

I'll offer an even trade...a Camelbak Ambush (coyote color) for that Marmot. The Ambush is in excellent shape and the hydration system (bladder, hose, bite valve) have not been used. I can send pics if you're interested.

-peachfour

I'll offer an even trade...a Camelbak Ambush (coyote color) for that Marmot. The Ambush is in excellent shape and the hydration system (bladder, hose, bite valve) have not been used. I can send pics if you're interested.

-peachfour

Oh.... I sold this locally a few months ago. Somehow I completely forgot to close this thread. Sorry about that.
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back