Massdrop/Laconico Keen

It seems to be the drop that never ends, so, we'll see...
They still available at massdrop? I'm Canadian, so I can't order direct. Tried making an account and it looped me around with password resets until I tapped out.

They still available at massdrop? I'm Canadian, so I can't order direct. Tried making an account and it looped me around with password resets until I tapped out.
They still have a few versions available direct from the drop. I think it said there were 15 hours left in the drop, but it seems to never actually end!

They still have a few versions available direct from the drop. I think it said there were 15 hours left in the drop, but it seems to never actually end!
The drop has said 15 hours for the past 4 weeks but the stock is going down in selection. Now I have to ask myself, Do I pull the trigger on the purple W/ holes before they run out? :confused: Hmmm

The drop has said 15 hours for the past 4 weeks but the stock is going down in selection. Now I have to ask myself, Do I pull the trigger on the purple W/ holes before they run out? :confused: Hmmm
That is how Massdrop does the second run. It ends each day and then the clock starts over.

Love to see this thread keep on going! I’m kicking myself for leaving my Keen at home for the holiday road trip I’m on. It’ll be needing a lot of pocket time after the new year!

For in-stock items, the drop timer resets every day so that the purchases actually ship immediately.

Kind of bummed I missed out on the plain gray ones. Guess that’s what happens when your late to the party. Look like a great knife.

Hard to believe, but I haven't bought a knife for 6 months, save for a pre-order and a set of scales, as I've been working on enjoying and using all that I have and not much has piqued my interest lately anyway. I figured I'd fall off the wagon once over the holidays and chose the Keen over the Manly Peak in S90V I'd been eyeing. It's size falls a bit short of my sweet spot for EDC--3.625-4"--but it's comparable to my full-sized Grips and a couple others in the rotation so I figured I'd give it a go.

I got the bronze with port-holes :rolleyes: as I wanted a finish that would show wear well and am a sucker for holes. After holding out for six months I opted for free shipping as what's another week to 10 days, right? I'll be back when it shows up and let y'all know how I like it.

R5pGnWB.jpg

Good company. All razor edge sharp.

Purple Groove has become my wife's favorite table knife.

Back