Massdrop Terzuola

Same for me... maybe I've been lucky but every single one of my massdrop exclusives has been nearly perfect fit and finish. I wish they would possibly mill out the liners a bit to make the FF ones a tad bit lighter but this is nit-picking. Titanium, s35v, great fit and finish and cool designs have me sold, especially at their price-points.

If the FF and Terzuola collabs show up and really blow me away..... I may have to scale my purchases back to massdrop only in the future. Considering the materials used I estimate other big name companies would charge $200-$300 for them. I’m all for buying USA Made gear, but if the price is right and the quality is overall on par or better, why wouldn’t you purchase them?

mass_zpsp9et4ano.jpg

Same for me... maybe I've been lucky but every single one of my massdrop exclusives has been nearly perfect fit and finish. I wish they would possibly mill out the liners a bit to make the FF ones a tad bit lighter but this is nit-picking. Titanium, s35v, great fit and finish and cool designs have me sold, especially at their price-points.

I wanted to correct myself on the Ferrum Forge collaborations... I wish they'd mill out the frame a little, not liners since they are frame locks (with the exception of the Gent, which is a kind of a hybrid of the two). I really love all of the massdrop knives I've purchased but the Crux really ticks a lot of the boxes... I would pay another $20-$25 if they would lighten it up a bit. I love the Crux's ergos but you definitely know its in your pocket. I am really having seller's remorse on selling my Gent... I missed out on the last drop of them so hopefully I can find another on the secondary market.

I wanted to correct myself on the Ferrum Forge collaborations... I wish they'd mill out the frame a little, not liners since they are frame locks (with the exception of the Gent, which is a kind of a hybrid of the two). I really love all of the massdrop knives I've purchased but the Crux really ticks a lot of the boxes... I would pay another $20-$25 if they would lighten it up a bit. I love the Crux's ergos but you definitely know its in your pocket. I am really having seller's remorse on selling my Gent... I missed out on the last drop of them so hopefully I can find another on the secondary market.

Have you seen the new Crux drop that is currently going on right now? They have 2 new options where you can get a milled style of handle for an additional cost. They call them the 'Juggernaut' and the 'Saber'

Have you seen the new Crux drop that is currently going on right now? They have 2 new options where you can get a milled style of handle for an additional cost. They call them the 'Juggernaut' and the 'Saber'
Are we talking about aesthetic milling? Or weight saving milling? Because I don’t think that the costlier options do it for weight saving

I ordered coyote, thought it best complimented the bronze hardware and has the most custom-ey look to it.

Edit- desert tan is what it's called actually. I also like that the dragon stamp just says Terzuola instead of Terzuola Designed. So custom-ey!

Last edited:
In addition to the original flat gray scales, the new Crux options include two new anodized color finishes, one of them stonewashed, and two external engraving patterns. There’s no internal milling.

Wish I had seen the FF Buc, love those Cleaver blades and getting tired of waiting on my Orbit.

It’s a stunner for sure.

I’m hoping it impresses me upon arrival.... I’m considering reserving my future purchases to massdrop both due to quality and price. Also Keeps me from spending 200+ on new releases from companies who continue to lack in QC

Me too! I've been really eager to see this knife as it captures so many elements of the Terzuola design.

Massdrop is lucky they're actually delivering this knife early. I don't think the Dropees could have made it through another delay, lol.

Same here. Glad to see this delivered on time and/or maybe a little ahead of schedule. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Got my notification too.

I will say the lack of communication was clearly getting to many of the people that pledged for this knife, including myself. The Massdrop Buc had much better communication throughout the entire process.

I have confidence the knife will be great. WE knives has had a great track record.

Yep got my notice and I can't wait. I agree the communication was a little off/non-existent. Definitely got worried after the perpetua but different makers I guess. Massdrop posted yesterday they were QC checking some of the blades and then next thing you know it's shipping .

They took Terzuola’s name off it and sent an email telling us this after shipping them out, classy

Back