Massive Inventory Liquidation Sale - At And Below Cost On Almost All Items !!

WE'RE HAVING OUR FIRST EVER New Year's TOTAL INVENTORY LIQUIDATION SALE. With 90% OF OUR STOCK AT OR BELOW COST. The other 10% is on SALE AT TERRIFIC BARGAIN PRICES.

EVER WISH YOU COULD BUY JUST ONE KNIFE (or more) AT THE FACTORY'S COST? NOW YOU CAN BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2003 FROM OUR WEB SITE ONLY, UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD OUT :eek:

DUE TO THE RESPONSE WE EXPECT TO THIS INVENTORY LIQUIDATION WE CANNOT ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS UNLESS YOU'RE A DEALER INTERESTED IN BUYING AT DEALER QUANTITES.

WHY? THE 2001-2002 STYLES MUST MOVE OUT AS WE'RE GOING TO INTRODUCE MORE COLLABORATIONS AND IN-HOUSE DESIGNS IN MID-'03, AND MOST ALL EXISTING STYLES NEED TO BE MOVED OFF THE SHELVES. JUST THINK OF THIS LIKE THE YEAR END CAR SALES EVERY DEALER HAS TO "MAKE ROOM" FOR THE NEW MODELS COMING IN. NOT MUCH DIFFERENT IN CONCEPT.

DON'T CHECK OUR SITE BEFORE THE 1ST AS YOU WON'T SEE THE SALE, WHICH STARTS THE MORNING OF THE 1ST, JUST AFTER YOUR NEW YEARS CELEBRATIONS ARE OVER.

THANKS TO ALL OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND TO ALL THE NEW ONES WE'VE SEEN OVER THE PAST MONTHS. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BUY SOME GIFTS FOR YOURSELF AT FACTORY PRICES. ENJOY :)

Thanks for the heads up on this sale.

I ordered a DZ-5211-H0 folder (African OX handle) and a DZ-1401-AB 360 Pivot, Executive (blue anodized).

Good deals ya got there!!!:)

--The Raptor--

Approximately what is the weight of the damascus lockback folders? Can't find it anywhere on the website.

I just couldn't resist ! I ordered 3 this morning. Damascus fixed, damascus folder & drop point stainless folder (ox horn handle). Hey, at least with prices this low, I'll be able to afford the divorce when the wife finds out ! :D

Alonzo,

About 7-8oz based on a postal scale. Could be a bit off, but don't worry it won't pull your pants down :eek:

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by Doug Selsor
Raptor, I've had that ox horn folder for a while now. I think you'll like it. I love mine, and I didn't even get it on sale!
Doug

That's always welcome news to hear after you just bought a knife.;)
Thanks for sharing Doug.

--The Raptor--

PS - Doug......

That DZ-5302-HO is what I really wanted!! She's a real beauty!!

Enjoy!!:)

--The Raptor--

What a great deal!
Put my order in today for a DZ-5205-MB.
This will be my first damascus knife. A 3.5" Stainless Raindrop Damascus Steel Blade with a Blue Stabilized Maple Burl Handle.

DZ-5205-MB.jpg

FivePointOhh, Awesome knife, I was eyeing that up myself, it was just alittle bit out of my budget. Very nice score:)

Your response has been terrific. Since the first liquidation sale purchase at 01:35am New Years day, we've been totally swamped with bargain hunters. Who can blame you guys... the quality is great and the prices are REALLY low:eek:

Keep it up... I like the challenge of getting a zillion orders out the door in reasonable time and I can always sleep next year, right?

Thanks to everyone for their support and for those who have spread the word about this SUPER SALE... KEEP IT UP :D

Cheers,

Your very welcome and thank-you too for the sale!!!

Now what's that old saying??

Oh yeah......

Be careful what you wish for....;)

:DThe Raptor:D

First order at 01:35? Could it be me? it not I had to be one of the first 10 or so. Couldn't resist I had to order two and am thinking about another one. Placed my order on 1/1 it shipped on 1/3 and I should have it tomorrow. Could life get any better.

Back