Attention *WINNERS RE-CHOSEN* Massive Ka-bar Swag Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny1280

Where’s the beer?
*tanglediver, G-Money, and Vik win this go around! Send me shipping addresses please.
Thanks to all that participated and keep this forum going. I appreciate all the Beckerheads!!*

As I’ve mentioned before, Ka-bar was very generous in their donations to the BeckerWest gathering. So generous in fact that there was a lot of good stuff left over. It was a smaller gathering and none of the attendees are greedy folk.

What does that mean for Beckerheads?…
TONS OF FREE KA-BAR SWAG!!

That’s right boys and girls. We have some really good Ka-bar swag to give away!

Care to take a peek?

Two Beckerheads (Not including Dubz) will end up with this lovely prize package which includes the following:

1-BK40 Becker folder
1-Ka-bar Za-Saw Pizza Cutter
1-Ka-bar Spork/Knife
1-Ka-bar Krunch Spoon/Straw
1-Ka-bar Gun Tool (Very, very cool)
1-Ka-bar deck of playing cards
1-Set of Ka-bar emergency whistles

qDoMoH6.jpg

I know what your thinking…
“Jonny, this is too good to be true!”
I agree. It is too good to be true.

BUT WAIT!! THERE’S MORE!!
WHAT?!…THERE’S MORE?….

You better believe it. Because the third, fourth, and possibly fifth Beckerhead will win pieces from the following pile:

1-Ka-bar Folding Saw (Very cool)
1-Ka-bar Za-Saw Pizza Cutter
7-Ka-bar Spork/Knifes
1-Ka-bar Krunch Spoon/Straw
2-Set of Ka-bar emergency whistles
5-Assorted Ka-bar stickers

Utstu8Y.jpg

So what do you need to do to get in on this incredibly awesome Swag Bag giveaway?…

Rules are simple:
1. -Be a Beckerhead by the time the giveaway ends. I’m not putting a time limit on this. I’m curious as to how many Beckerheads will post.
2. -Post: Thanks Ka-bar! I’m in. Beckerhead #…
3. -Post once and only once
4. -Pics are optional but definitely not discouraged (will have no affect on chances of winning)
5. - Start posting more!! This forum needs more life and if we can start posting more, who knows, maybe we can get more cool giveaways going in the future!!

I think that’s it. I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winners. Prizes will be shipped at no cost to US members. If the member is overseas I’d ask for help with shipping.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Awesome!!
Thanks to Ka-Bar for all the support over the years, and to the generous Beckerwest Crew.

I'm only in if the ice-cream spoon is available separately.
And I notice y'all kept the chopstix for yourselves. :D
Mine live in my drawer at work.

Oh FINE, I guess I could manage to distribute some swag to needy homes. Ambassadorship, if you will.
I'm in. Beckerhead #66 if that wasn't clear from my .sig.

And here's a picture! Love pictures!

It's my 2nd Becker ever, my BK-2 stuck through the roof of an old "shed". This would be Fall of 2011:

IMG_20110918_162430-small.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back