MASSIVE Knife Sale !!!

Rob
The wait was well worth it! Really, really great selection. I like the look of the burlap. Keep that forge a burnin!
All the best
Balding

Do we get a sneak peak of the new stuff?? I am really interested in the kephart.

Thanks guys....

no sneak peak yet, that massive sale was a VERY BAD IDEA..... Shipping turned out to be a job in and of itself...
but I'm thinking of naming it :: Carhart

what do you think..?? trying to incorporate my last name..

any ideas??

:D

Thanks guys....

no sneak peak yet, that massive sale was a VERY BAD IDEA..... Shipping turned out to be a job in and of itself...
but I'm thinking of naming it :: Carhart

what do you think..?? trying to incorporate my last name..

any ideas??

:D

Sure Rob. There is nothing wrong in trying to make it your own per se. That is what I do when I receive a knife...I try to make my own in some way. Does that make sense?

Mark

Sure Rob. There is nothing wrong in trying to make it your own per se. That is what I do when I receive a knife...I try to make my own in some way. Does that make sense?

Mark

You bet it does, the best way I found to make one your own very fast is to be baptized by it :D
Special bond will come in the fashion along the lines of either a love or hate relationship..

funny story, I recently made a knife that bit me pretty good, afterward the knife never felt better in hand and it was a bitter sweet to see it go...

I think that I have been bitten by all my knives. Blood is the bond! I try to christen with deer blood, but usually it's my own.
Great work Rob!
Balding

Back