Massive Ordinance American Bowie - a knife whose time is now

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
"The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB, commonly known as the Mother of All Bombs) is a hugely large-yield bomb, developed for the United States military by Albert L. Weimorts, Jr. and is the most powerful conventional weapon in the American arsenal."

Few can deny that the MOAB is hot right now, especially since the giant bomb was recently deployed for the first time since 2003, and more importantly, for the first time in combat where it did one heck of a job.

Cross that with the ever present demand for a Battle Grade or Scrapyard version of Busse's flagship, the Mother Of All Bowies, and it becomes crystal clear that now is the time for Busse Combat to deploy the aptly named Massive Ordinance American Bowie in either Busse Battle Grade or Scrapyard configuration.

If you agree and have some ideas to share, sign in and get on the upcoming Massive Ordinance American Bowie air drop.

Oh sheesh, posted in the wrong forum. If possible, can it be moved to the Busse Combat page?

YES -- I can see this new MOAB motivating me to gather at the hog trough. Jerry, it's time to show mercy on your consumers — shake off your inebriation, put down that beverage and make the new MOAB announcement!!! Actually I would settle for a re-make of the original MOAB, a win either way!

I'll take one in Infi if we can get the price down to just over a.grand. I can't afford 1500+

So since we're building up our wish list, what are we thinking about the handle? The normal fusion handle? I'm almost thinking that this thing should go full Jim Bowie and wear a coffin handle. I've never held either one but the handle on the Battle Shark looks like it might be a bit better to hold on to while chopping than the Battle Pappy. Thoughts?

So since we're building up our wish list, what are we thinking about the handle? The normal fusion handle? I'm almost thinking that this thing should go full Jim Bowie and wear a coffin handle. I've never held either one but the handle on the Battle Shark looks like it might be a bit better to hold on to while chopping than the Battle Pappy. Thoughts?

Fusion handle man, all the way. The most comfy full tang handle I've ever used.

Back