Master list of Sheathmakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I guess you can add me to your list.
I make handstiched wetformed leather sheath for fixed blades.
Nothing fancy,no tooling. no carving,just good tight fitting utility sheaths. You can see examples on my web site
Backlog depends on knife orders
David Pitt
Bear Paw Custom Knives
6812 Digger Pine Lane
Anderson,Ca
(6007
(530)357-2393
handcannons@shasta.com

Nick Garner
7077b Lazear Street
El Paso, Texas 79930

ngleathergoods@gmail.com

I specialize in belts for both daily wear and concealed carry as well as sheaths for edged tools; including fixed blades, folders and tomahawks. I enjoy working with various leathers including cowhide, horsehide, and exotics such as sharkskin, snake skin, lizard, etc.

Some pics of my work http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd74/gruntmo70/Leatherwork/Finished%20projects/

Wait time is dependent on my work schedule, I am an active duty Soldier, and backlog of leather work. Currently 4 to 6 weeks.

EDIT! Its stuck!!!! :D :D Thanks Esav!

I now have a few more to add to the list as soon as I get some time to sit with them, this weekend if all goes well.

Last edited:
I guess you can add my name to the list. While I make sheaths mostly for Twin Blades, I have been bought in the past:D.

Hey Guys

A few pictures

batac1.bmp

pitdog1.jpg

batacyardguard.jpg

On/Scene Tactical
Eric E. Noeldechen

sig Below

Thanks

Eric
O/ST

Last edited:
I make sheaths for knives, mostly my own. Will make for others at reasonable rates. have about two years of experience and lots of crazy ideas. Work with leather almost exclusively.

Another no frills Kydex bender -- satisfaction guaranteed without lightening your wallet too much.

Pete Beckett
1310 E Meadowmere
Springfield, MO 65804
417-862-4477

New (less than 1 year ) to the craft.
Hey, the post said you didn't have to be professional but I do have my aspirations.

Night Owl Leather
Michael Tully
16317 NE 24th St
Vancouver, WA 98684
(360)909-4383
michael@nightowlleather.com
http://www.nightowlleather.com

My website has been up for a little while, I just haven't updated it recently (need to do that), but some examples of my work are there.

I have been doing leatherwork since 1984 and have done everything from knife sheaths to old west style gun holsters to wedding albums in leather. Reasonable prices, current backlog is about two - three weeks.

Mike

I am new here but I will bite on this one.

First I will say that I dont make sheaths because I love to, only because I have to.
I have made Kydex for big companies out there like Browning Knives FDX line in the thousands, I also designed and made there nylon sheths. I have also made sheaths for Ontario knives military contract. I have and still do make custom exotic leather and custom sheaths on a piece basis.

All that said if anyone is interested I can show you how I made thousands of Kydex sheaths by myself in no time at all with good repeatable quality. My system works good if you have a few bucks to spend.

Thanks guys.....

WOW, how'd I miss this one? I'm still keeping busy with the Busse crowd, big TOPS sheaths, and lots of customs. My 'trademark' sheaths are heavy duty, made for hard use, durable sheaths.
I'm working on getting a website (finally!), but for now I'm at bartolm@msn.com.

Mike

Scott Gere
Scott's Sheaths
753 Yank St
Lakewood CO. 80401
scgere@aol.com
720-434-5604

I Have not been here much either. I do make custom and production boltoron sheaths. I been doing this for five years many customs and collectors including the Spyderco line other than the Salts. Anyone needing anything, let me know. No slop, no drag, tight fit, easy release and multipal carry positioning. Safty first.

Thankyou, Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back