Master list of Sheathmakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Scott and Jeremy. :D

When y'all get a chance please do post some pics of your work, people love to see what they are thinking about buying. :)

Just realized I haven't posted here.

Anyway, I bend plastic around sharp things. Prices are listed (pretty close to accurately) in my forum. Web addy is http://www.customkydex.com.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
For what it is worth I have used Mike Sastre at River City Sheaths before. Great quality and support. Thanks Mike!

For a friend
Lin Marcantel, Lins Custom Saddles, Bronson, Texas 409-586-4400 has been making my sheaths for 20 years and is now trying to get out of the saddle business. Getting old and just wants to do sheaths, welder arm bands and gun holsters. Does great work and the prices are very good. lmarcantel@yahoo.com

I mainly make sheaths for my own knives but do offer sheathwork for other knives as well. I plan on offering more in the way of leather goods in the future. info in my sig. I also have a sub-forum in the knifemakers section.
Scott

Hi Scott! Good to see you here! :D

A warm welcome to the others as well. :)

Name Beo-wulf Robert Jones
Company Hand Sewn Leather
Location Indiana (Native Texan living in cornville)
Contact info: e-mail, Robert@HandSewnLeather.com
website, www.handsewnleather.com
type of work: leather,

I do custom one of a kind sheaths and I also run several production lines for knife makers. I have 2 helpers, but I personaly work on each and every project. We can make alot of sheaths when necessary.
Turn around time is 2-3 weeks. Much more info on my website.

a goodly bunch in this crowd!!

G2

Last edited:
Anyone doing kydex sheaths for the American Tomahawk LaGana ATVTAC (Vietnam Tomahawk)? I'm looking for a belt/pack sheath. Thanks for your help.

Hi there, My name is Al Welke, and I bend basic kydex sheaths set up for Tek clips and Tek Loks (large and small). These are "well made" sheaths with money back guarantee.

I mostly have Busse, Swamprat, and Scrapyard knives.

Contact me at azwelke at aol.com or send me a pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back