Master list of Sheathmakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wan't to break anyone's rules, but I understand I am not the first.

Last edited:
As of now, because of the new Blade Forums rules, only those with Craftsman memberships will be welcome in the list. We're using the forum to make money, therefore we need to support the forum, period. Rules are rules.

I need to talk to a few "powers that be" to see what we can do about the list, or abolish this one and start a new one. There's way too many people using this list as a form of income and using the forum. I have the means to close this thread and will do so till things get cleared up if updates arent done.

Agreed. We need some order and distinction in here. Not just this thread, but the forum as a whole.

ETA: Nicholas, don't take Dwayne's post as something against you, it's been needed for a while and you just happened to post while he was thinking it. And that chest rig is badass brother.

Kiah is right and I should have mentioned that the timing was all my own not because of you Blade Rigs, not by any means. I apologize if you got the wrong message, it was not aimed at you. I tend to do these things right as I think of them, otherwise I will forget the minute I walk away. :eek:

Spark instituted a somewhat new rule that made it to where those of us who make money from the use of the forums will need to level up to a craftsman/knife maker/service provider membership. Its not aimed at those of you who do an occasional piece as a hobby.

Again Nicholas, it was not aimed at you, its a shotgun approach aimed at those who are professionals making a buck from Sparks hard work.

Glad you think the chest rig is baddass Kiah, thanks.

Currently looking into upgrading to Craftsman membership.

Ha!....all this time I've been reading the title wrong.....I thought it was a List of Master Sheathmakers.......I've been getting pretty dyslexical lately.....:confused:

So since I've paid to join the club.....;)

I could have sworn you were already in the list Rayban! I went through it and nope! :eek:

Welcome to the list! :D

Glad you think the chest rig is baddass Kiah, thanks.

Currently looking into upgrading to Craftsman membership.

It only stings for a little while, trust me, sheath making is how I feed my family and every penny counts. But business expenses are business expenses and the upgrade is worth every penny. :)

My web site costs me more than the craftsman upgrade.

Welcome Rob! May I suggest getting a "Craftsman" upgrade in membership? The cost is minimal compared to other forums of advertising and its required in order to display your websites address.

Thanks! And welcome to Blade Forums. :)

Welcome K Robinson! :) My mother in law's maiden name is Robinson, but I wont hold it against you. :p

This list is now closed, and a new Master List of Sheathmakers will be opened soon requiring upgraded membership to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back