• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MatchBox Instruments HF-R Ti UTT

Looking to sell my MBI HF-R Ti UTT with zoom head and batteries. Price includes priority shipping within the US and Paypal G&S fees. (I'm willing to ship int'l at additional cost.) Additional pictures available upon request.

First "I'll take it" here in this thread, followed up with message/email gets it. Prompt payment upon claiming the knife, or it's on to the next buyer in line.

Only trades I'm looking for are a ZT 0470 or Kabar BK21.

This is the long discontinued Matchbox Industries HF-R Ultimate Tritium Tail. The slots in the tail allow for tritium tubes to be added. This still has one of the best UIs I've seen: you turn the tail to select off-low-off-med-off-high, and it can be kept in any off position (so you can turn one way for low and the other for high, etc). It's beautifully finished, and comes with body tubes to allow for 10440 or the tiny nuke batteries. With the smaller tube, the whole light is about the size of a AA battery. It also comes with two "nukes" and the extra Zoom head, which goes from a wide, floody beam to a focused thrower. I'd like $150.

Twox5AG.jpg

SJeQbAA.jpg

GSyKe7Z.jpg

R6speVz.jpg

Back