• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Matching Brass & Copper, ALL SOLD

SOLD

Changing up my EDC, so selling both matching sets. Everything has patina going...you could always polish or patina how you wish.

SOLD- Kershaw Static Copper & Kershaw Static Brass- Great user condition with normal aesthetic pocket wear . Both carried for a month or so, haven't even sharpened yet (both came hair shaving from factory!), but could use a touch up.

Reylight Pineapple Copper (4000k nichia) & Reylight Pineapple Brass (5000k LH351D)- Great user condition with aesthetic pocket wear. Both carried about a month or so.

EBL 14500 included with each Pineapple.

I don't want to sell separately, so let's do $SOLD for the Statics, shipped. $SOLD for the Pineapples, shipped. Paypal and lower 48 only.
DdJbH5a.jpg

W1XGTpU.jpg

Last edited:
Just In case you want to separate the reylights I'll take the copper.
Sorry, still trying to sell as a pair. I've had like 4 people want just the copper pineapple, because obviously it's worth quite a bit more, with the limited availability.
Bruce

Back