Matriarchs are here.

Sal Glesser

We have just received the Gray Matriarchs that were made for the forumites of Blade Forum.

The handle is a gray Endura handle with a black left/ right clip.

ATS-55 blade is 3-5/8" OA - fully serrated

MRSP is $76.95

The black handled Matriarchs are going to South Africa & Israel.

In view of the problems that we created for Mike & Spark with the BF Native, we going to do this differently.

We do not believe that the forumites will take the 500 pieces originally made for them so some of them are going to go to LEOs.

Forumites will be able to purchase them directly from the SFO. Charlie & Spark will work out a way to identify the forumites. I don't think their Email is up yet (converting to Cybercash can be frustrating) so you may have to telephone or FAX.

Forumites will get a discount from MRSP. You will have to contact SFO for the price.

Limit will be 3 pcs per forumite. (to curb reselling)

Hope this works for everyone.

sal

Thanks again, Sal, for being so responsive to forumite desires. Looks like I'll soon be able to move another one from my wish list to my collection. Now about that Spydie/Moran semi skinner...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

Hotdog! Put my name on one. No, don't engrave it.
wink.gif

Is there an estimate on when we will be able to place our order?

I will never get out of debt at this rate.

------------------
Paranoia is only smart thinking
when everyone is out to get you.

Looks like I'll be contacting Charlie at SFO ASAP. I'll take two or three.

Mike

Kid sister for my civilian finally! Every knifenut just have to love this family.

Hate to show my ignorance but what SFO?
I just can't keep on remembering all acronyms
redface.gif
. This forum should have FAQ for acronyms.

[This message has been edited by Tommi (edited 02 September 1999).]

SFO = Spyderco Factory Outlet (formerly Ironstone)

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

SFO=Spyderco Factory Outlet
I will call Charlie over there this morning and let him know to post some instructions as soon as he knows what the procedure will be.
Danelle
PS Word I have is that they will not be numbered, other than the 200 pieces, for official collectors.

[This message has been edited by djo62 (edited 02 September 1999).]

Another heads up:
Actually the MSRP will be $78.95.
Also, we have a request for you all....
The availability of the Matriachs to the BladeForums members is being done as a favor, cause we like ya...so our request is that they not be resold on ebay, or other auctions, private sites, etc. The knife is an exclusive to you as far as American availability, and our hopes are that you pick one up because of it's collector value to yourself, not for resale. If we start seeing them posted here and there for sale, that will most certainly effect any future "favors". Thanks!
Danelle
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder

This is a must have for me. As soon as I hear how to order, my order will be placed for at least one.

Of course I will honor your request Danelle. No resell, only personal use for me.

Sal/Danelle,
any word on the black handled models? Ramrod says that tey're wxpecting a shipment probably next week, but don't know whether the Matriarchs (and/or the Starmates) will be on them... Will I just HAVE TO WAIT it out, or can you give me a hint?
wink.gif

Danelle,

The knife is an exclusive to you as far as American availability
What about those of us who are geographically challenged
smile.gif
? Will they be available for OS orders and will there be an e-mail address for credit card details etc?

------------------
Take care,
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

My apologies....!
I'm sure those of you on BF that are elsewhere beside America will have the same ordering opportunities as those here. Hopefully Charlie will post something soon with instructions....
Danelle
OK< PS..I just called Charlie he said he can't do email orders because of the security issue, it's just not secure enough. The only way they will be able to be ordered is over the phone.
Danelle

[This message has been edited by djo62 (edited 02 September 1999).]

Just ordered a Matriarch via Ironstone/SFO. Give them a call.

I can I just say that this will be my new running partner. Light enough not to pull my shorts down. Sal THANKS!

Still looking for new Ti handled Police models.
smile.gif

------------------
"Women bring life into the world
and much death, for they sway the
destinies of men." -Anneas

Could we send the order in via e-mail, and have Charlie call back to get the credit-card number?

Danelle,

Can you please post a phone number for SFO? I can't wait to get my hands on one.

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

4565 N. Hwy. 93, Golden, CO 80403
Phone: 303-279-8613
Toll Free: 1-800-828-1925
Fax: 303-278-2057

[This message has been edited by Ewok (edited 03 September 1999).]

Hmmm, let's see now...I need one for my collection, and another for carry. My only dillema is whether a third should be ordered as a spare!!! Happy Day!

Back