Maxamet PM2 (Current Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to buy one all day.. had one added to my cart multiple times, only for it to disappear as I tried to pay :(

I'm hoping more will arrive over the next few days/weeks.

Man, not a surprise I guess but this is a hot one! I hope to grab one eventually as you all are enablers. lol

What I want to know is where are the comments from the other members of this board who picked one up?

How 'bout it, fellas?

On Friday I placed an order of 2 PM2 with blade HQ and I didn’t get a confirmation email so I placed the order again and I got the confirmation Oder for 2 PM2 Maxament . Guess what I received 4 PM2 maxament . Called them up sending 2 back . 1 I’m keeping one was traded.
I would have bought one! ;)

How. Do. I. Keep. Missing. These!!!!

I look all day, never got any notification . Thankfully I got one from a member on here and just arrived today but that is going in collection for now. I need a second for a hard use user!!!

Hopefully soon.

The knife joker is taking Pre-orders!!!!

They look to be getting them in soon, heads up.

This thread was intended to be a discussion of the new Maxamet PM2, not simply a search engine for finding one...(I'm sure it's gotten into more hands than the few of us that bothered to actually discuss it here)...so we'll close this one and let folks get on with the who's sold out discussion elsewhere. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back