• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MAXIMUNDO - Son of a Son of a Friend's Sister's Exactimundo

Can this knife be thrown? YES*
Can it be shot (as in shot at, not like fired from a gun)? YES**
Can it be shot, from a gun? YES***
Will it hold an edge, for, like, ever? SURE****
What is the warranty? This iteration carries the same ‘No warranty at all’ warranty that’s exclusively available for ALL models of Exactimundo
Will it make me cooler? It’s highly likely that anything will make you cooler, at this point. Squandering $250 for this turd notwithstanding :D

I'm glad you spoke to the balance point. Could you answer some additional questions? I think it's important to make sure *legitimate* buyers' questions are addressed.

Can this knife be thrown?
Can it be shot (as in shot at, not like fired from a gun)?
Can it be shot, from a gun?
Will it hold an edge, for, like, ever?
What is the warranty?
Will it make me cooler?

If you could address these important details, I'm sure someone would appreciate it.

If you already did I am sure I didn't read the fine details

Thanks,

A concerned Citizen.

Merry Christmas everyone.

*by ‘yes’, what I mean is no
**by ‘yes’, I mean yes, but. it’ll then have a hole in it
***by ‘yes’, I mean yes, but we’d all appreciate it if you could show us the gun you’ll use to shoot it out of
****by ‘sure’, I mean no

Dudley, Wulf and Lorien only barely qualify to purchase this, which really means they can’t, so this is still available until I manage to find some fresh, gullible putz that needs to make this nearly-worthless but oh-so-charming collectible their own.

And why do I gotta be the taint?

Since it’s Kevlar, and Kevlar is used in bullet proof vests, could you make a pocket protector sheath, thereby protecting a small slice of my heart whilst carrying?? It looks to be lighter than my lucky silver dollar.

I will eventually buy a knife from you as the OP was beautiful and I like Devo. Hell, I even like Mark Mothersbaugh’s Rugrats cartoon intro music.

Yup, I’m a sick bastard.

Can this knife be thrown? YES*
Can it be shot (as in shot at, not like fired from a gun)? YES**
Can it be shot, from a gun? YES***
Will it hold an edge, for, like, ever? SURE****
What is the warranty? This iteration carries the same ‘No warranty at all’ warranty that’s exclusively available for ALL models of Exactimundo
Will it make me cooler? It’s highly likely that anything will make you cooler, at this point. Squandering $250 for this turd notwithstanding :D

*by ‘yes’, what I mean is no
**by ‘yes’, I mean yes, but. it’ll then have a hole in it
***by ‘yes’, I mean yes, but we’d all appreciate it if you could show us the gun you’ll use to shoot it out of
****by ‘sure’, I mean no

Sounds like a few dates I had in college. So, you're saying there is a chance?

please, someone, keep me from making a pity purchase. It's bad enough that everyone mistakes Matt for Rachel Maddow, so let's help the poor guy buy some kindling so he doesn't freeze to death.

by the way, where the hell is Marchand? This thread is just the right kind of dive he likes to hang out in

I’m in between alien abductions.

The Maximundo works most effectively when NOT in a pocket protector, this way it will split the bullets and send two halves whence they can’t do any damage, like towards a wall or maybe a politician.

Since it’s Kevlar, and Kevlar is used in bullet proof vests, could you make a pocket protector sheath, thereby protecting a small slice of my heart whilst carrying?? It looks to be lighter than my lucky silver dollar.

Rick is stuck in his own personal hell.

I have nicer legs than Rachel. Easiest way to tell us apart.

please, someone, keep me from making a pity purchase. It's bad enough that everyone mistakes Matt for Rachel Maddow, so let's help the poor guy buy some kindling so he doesn't freeze to death.

by the way, where the hell is Marchand? This thread is just the right kind of dive he likes to hang out in

so, uh, what's the story with this lawnmower blade kit knife? Anyone deserve a lump of coal this year or what?

I like coal!!! Put me on the list as well. I'll take this one if it becomes available.

Hi Castnet, if you’re serious about this one, you’re more than welcome to it. Report back here with a yea or nay, and that’ll seal the deal, or not. No coal, I hope, for either of us. :)

Thanks!

I like coal!!! Put me on the list as well. I'll take this one if it becomes available.

This is by far the most entertaining sales thread I've seen on BF.

I'll paypal you a 1983 Datsun Sentra with no engine and mushrooms growing out of the back seat for that thing, F&F. Tires are good, windshield is cracked. You gotta pay shipping though. Whilst you're packaging up the Exactithingamajig, I'll get the Datsun boxed up whereuntoforthwith it will be sent straight tyd. No returns.

Back