May Day! . . . May Day! . . . The 2021 "Knife-A-Day In May" Offer Is Here!!!

Hello fellow Busseans, First time posting, long time follower,

I am NOT tech savvy, I do NOT have a decoding book, and I have ALWAYS been Terrible with ANY form of puzzles: PLEASE, SOMEONE, show me...."step-by-kindergarten-step"......HOW to REVEAL the: 1. PRICE. 2. COMPLETE SPECS. On ALL/EVERY knife to be shown for May 2021. I would love to be in this club of Busse knife-smart people, but I do NOT posses your secret knowledge, skills and thinking prowess. I can NOT willingly attempt to purchase that which I can NOT decipher key/critical/pertinent information. Thank you.

I am NOT tech savvy, I do NOT have a decoding book, and I have ALWAYS been Terrible with ANY form of puzzles: PLEASE, SOMEONE, show me...."step-by-kindergarten-step"......HOW to REVEAL the: 1. PRICE. 2. COMPLETE SPECS. On ALL/EVERY knife to be shown for May 2021. I would love to be in this club of Busse knife-smart people, but I do NOT posses your secret knowledge, skills and thinking prowess. I can NOT willingly attempt to purchase that which I can NOT decipher key/critical/pertinent information. Thank you.
The simple answer is that you wait for Jerry (or Garth) to post the information, just like the rest of us.

I think more info is to come. However we may not get specs. This appears to be a custom version of a nano fusion steel heart. A Google search of Busse nano fusion steel heart specs. Will get you an idea.

Better yet here is the original offering of this blade.

Im surprised we dont get spec/prices info when the pics are up. Not sure if the pics are already on hand and they need to bust out the measuring tape/calipers later?

It would be very cool if there is an archive of each blade. I understand editing the top post for length reasons, but it'd be nice to see them all collected.

Back