• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

May have bought a clone here.

I apologize. I'm starting to get really frustrated. I feel as if people are acting like I did something wrong with the feedback.

I'm trying to be polite....lol

Maybe I did respond quick but obviously this dude doesn't care -or has me blocked and hasn't seen any of this.

The use of the feedback system on the forum is positive biased. At the moment you do have a completed deal, but if he returns your money it is considered no deal, regardless(there are exceptions)of other factors, and no feedback should be given by either side. It is how they do it-I didn't make the rules. They don't like to correct our feedback errors and will give out infractions.
I know it doesn't make sense some times, but they are trying to avoid some misuse of the system.
My guess is that it really won't matter for you, but I would have waited and used all avenues to resolve then given negative feedback as needed.

I apologize. I'm starting to get really frustrated. I feel as if people are acting like I did something wrong with the feedback.

Maybe I did respond quick but obviously this dude doesn't care -or has me blocked and hasn't seen any of this.

You did, posting a negative feedback without giving a seller the opportunity to respond isn't taken very good with this community. Making dumb posts in other threads is not taken well with this community. Failing to read the stickies and threads( yes plural ) about paying with F.F. and the consequences is lack of community participation and is not taken very well with this community.
To make the assumption that the seller doesn't care or has you blocked is asinine. Take a deep breath, enjoy the weekend and see how it all plays out. Sometimes folks get interrupted with life, and sometimes, they have to calm down and settle their nerves before dealing with other people with no patience.

funky419, take a deep breath and don't get frustrated, you have been polite and members will do their best to help you, you should realize that:

1) If you have been screwed that the members here will help you anyway they can, and provide suggestions on how to proceed.
2) That paying via PayPal Friends and Family is a constant source of problems here, your gonna take some criticism, just accept that you made a mistake and that people are going to let you know about it (like we do every time this comes up).
3) The seller O onehunter has been seen viewing this thread

You did, posting a negative feedback without giving a seller the opportunity to respond isn't taken very good with this community. Making dumb posts in other threads is not taken well with this community. Failing to read the stickies and threads( yes plural ) about paying with F.F. and the consequences is lack of community participation and is not taken very well with this community.
To make the assumption that the seller doesn't care or has you blocked is asinine. Take a deep breath, enjoy the weekend and see how it all plays out. Sometimes folks get interrupted with life, and sometimes, they have to calm down and settle their nerves before dealing with other people with no patience.
Weird. Guess I should read it. Would think that if anything would cause a negative feedback it would be marking something it is not or bad communication.

1. All feedback on sales or trades must be kept to the Feedback Forum and/or iTrader. Do not clutter up a sales thread with it.
  2. It is not mandatory to leave feedback, but it is highly recommended. It serves an important purpose sharing your good and bad experiences with the community. If you need help ask us, we can help. There is only so much we can do, we are not able to help with deals that occurred on Facebook, Instagram, eBay or other places.
  3. We will not edit feedback for you unless it's an obvious error (ie negative rating). You can report it using the black triangle button on the iTrader page and be patient.
  4. Retaliatory negative feedback ratings can earn you an infraction. Getting pissed off because a deal didn't go though is no reason to try and ruin someones rep. You are expected to conduct yourself in a mature and responsible manner, failure to do so will result in warnings or infractions as necessary.
  5. If a deal did not happen, there is no iTrader Feedback to leave. Sorry if you were inconvenienced, but life is full of disappointments. As long as you're not out any items or money hasn't changed hands, move along. Consider improving the terms of your sales threads / read the sellers terms carefully in order to avoid this before buying.
  6. Retaliatory feedback left by buyers or sellers on deals that didn't take place can now earn you a 30 point non expiring infraction. You earn them, you get to keep them, you have been warned.
  7. Threads started in the Feedback: G, B, & U section should contain facts that support your reason for starting a thread. Remember there is a difference between opinion and fact. Keep your topic civil or hold off posting until you've composed yourself. Complaining about a person that has exercised their rights as a seller or buyer does no good, and it may backfire on you.
  8. You need to be able to communicate in a clear, accurate, and organized manner. Insults, vulgarity, racist comments will not be tolerated whatsoever.
  9. Dog-piling for the sake of putting your 2 cents in is not going to be tolerated. If you have something useful to contribute, share it with confidence. If you are only going to contribute some silly comment, save it and move along. This has been a growing problem and we are going to be more proactive to lessen it.
Read it. My feedback is good.

1. All feedback on sales or trades must be kept to the Feedback Forum and/or iTrader. Do not clutter up a sales thread with it.
  2. It is not mandatory to leave feedback, but it is highly recommended. It serves an important purpose sharing your good and bad experiences with the community. If you need help ask us, we can help. There is only so much we can do, we are not able to help with deals that occurred on Facebook, Instagram, eBay or other places.
  3. We will not edit feedback for you unless it's an obvious error (ie negative rating). You can report it using the black triangle button on the iTrader page and be patient.
  4. Retaliatory negative feedback ratings can earn you an infraction. Getting pissed off because a deal didn't go though is no reason to try and ruin someones rep. You are expected to conduct yourself in a mature and responsible manner, failure to do so will result in warnings or infractions as necessary.
  5. If a deal did not happen, there is no iTrader Feedback to leave. Sorry if you were inconvenienced, but life is full of disappointments. As long as you're not out any items or money hasn't changed hands, move along. Consider improving the terms of your sales threads / read the sellers terms carefully in order to avoid this before buying.
  6. Retaliatory feedback left by buyers or sellers on deals that didn't take place can now earn you a 30 point non expiring infraction. You earn them, you get to keep them, you have been warned.
  7. Threads started in the Feedback: G, B, & U section should contain facts that support your reason for starting a thread. Remember there is a difference between opinion and fact. Keep your topic civil or hold off posting until you've composed yourself. Complaining about a person that has exercised their rights as a seller or buyer does no good, and it may backfire on you.
  8. You need to be able to communicate in a clear, accurate, and organized manner. Insults, vulgarity, racist comments will not be tolerated whatsoever.
  9. Dog-piling for the sake of putting your 2 cents in is not going to be tolerated. If you have something useful to contribute, share it with confidence. If you are only going to contribute some silly comment, save it and move along. This has been a growing problem and we are going to be more proactive to lessen it.
Read it. My feedback is good.
I don’t think anyone is saying that you violated any rules, just that leaving negative feedback and blasting someone on GB&U before they have had the time to respond to you is a bit uncouth.

I purchased the ZT 0450 on Jan 23 2019 from jgang as used in box. funky419 emails me today at 6:51pm PST asking to return knife and to read my blade forums profile for more info ( but did not). Foghorn Leghorn messaged me today at 8:10pm PST Let me know of this and to respond. The knife is genuine and I described it as used, nicely re-sharpened , excellent condition with pictures included. funky419 has had it in his possession for 4 days. The knife was listed on Feb 6 2019 and the pictures are still up.

I can try, will have to be tomorrow at some point. Friend of mine has a newer Samsung. As I've stated I think the scales are real.

Without literally grinding them I can't say they are titanium but a magnet doesn't stick and its aluminum is a dumb choice.

I purchased the ZT 0450 on Jan 23 2019 from jgang as used in box. funky419 emails me today at 6:51pm PST asking to return knife and to read my blade forums profile for more info ( but did not). Foghorn Leghorn messaged me today at 8:10pm PST Let me know of this and to respond. The knife is genuine and I described it as used, nicely re-sharpened , excellent condition with pictures included. funky419 has had it in his possession for 4 days. The knife was listed on Feb 6 2019 and the pictures are still up.
Did you read the 5 messages or so detailing the issues with the knife?

The two different color stand offs is where I said I had to respond.

What about this...

> To: jones jones
> Subject: Re: ZT0450
>
> Yes it has the original box. It has been nicely resharpened with no scratches.
> ---- jones jones <outdoorfunk11@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I was just wondering if you had the box? Also is the sharpening choil or any part of the blade have Knicks from sharpening it? It will be a user but I've bought knives in the past where they have put gouged all over the blade from sharpening

I'm not the best sharpener but I'm practicing on $20 knives and its not as described..

Before buying a used knife, and when in doubt, it may be better to request a few more detailed and clear photos, to help avoid situations like this.
This thread may be a good learning lesson for future members, on how to ascertain the condition of used folding knives before committing to purchase.

Before buying a used knife, and when in doubt, it may be better to request a few more detailed and clear photos, to help avoid situations like this.
This thread may be a good learning lesson for future members, on how to ascertain the condition of used folding knives before committing to purchase.
I guess..i mean i asked.

Lol yeah...i have images and ill email them but im not creating an account andd this jazz for $100 knife i already have 5 hours invested into. Sorry

Lol yeah...i have images and ill email them but im not creating an account andd this jazz for $100 knife i already have 5 hours invested into. Sorry

You don't need an account to use tinypic.com and it's pretty straightforward.

Use the Choose File button to select a photo on your computer, add tags or use resize options if you want, then click the green Upload Now button. In the next window copy the url and tags under IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards and paste that into your reply here.

42699027354_3b52ab2c7a_c.jpg

Hope that helps!

Back