Mayday...Mayday... Mayday...

TENTEX

Gold Member
Has landed.
Neat little elmax blade that’s about 4 ounces and .089” thick.

HcrOleH.jpg

FP5iefa.jpg

very cool, I did think about one of those, but I SAW another one I had to have ;)

Nice score on those Cerakote blades. Really like how the Cerakote is on the blade everywhere and under the Handles not ON the handles.
Surfsidemel

Really like how the Cerakote is on the blade everywhere and under the Handles not ON the handles.

Agreed! Think it looks really cool. I know a lot of folks were excited for the Crab Shack models but these two really spoke to me, really happy I was able to score them. Great Ganza.

Those little blades do grab ones attention.
I tried for a couple and ended up with this curvy skinner, which is what I really did want. It is absolutely a thin slice, thinnest of my whole pile of bacon and I like it a lot! Not to mention I'm a sucker for copper filled SS pins.

AbunadhCSElmax.jpg

Here are mine! I was very happy to score these. Love the Flak Jak and the Mega RMD is awesome - check out the cerakote on the spine! Not my first of either model but definitely my favorites!

View attachment 1575111View attachment 1575112View attachment 1575113

Any spine shots of the Flak Jack? Any idea whether there's G-10 or Micarta hiding under the cerakote on that one?

I tried for a couple and ended up with this curvy skinner, which is what I really did want. It is absolutely a thin slice, thinnest of my whole pile of bacon and I like it a lot! Not to mention I'm a sucker for copper filled SS pins.

View attachment 1576478

Actually I believe those are not copper filled pins but, in fact, brass filled pins. I've had both and they're pretty distinguishable between the two, brass is more yellowish gold and copper more orange/red.

View attachment 1576478
Oh man that’s a nice one! Very handsome combo of materials.

Back