MayDayGanzaaa!!! . . . . Coming Soon!!! . . . . Page 1

FYI... prices and full picture listing created as a sticky on top of the forum

All pics, model names, and prices have been consolidated in the following thread:

If 1C had a full size choil I would be drooling. I really love the BAE2 and the hammer finish not to mention the gorgeous handle.

It is awesome looking at the custom handles, thank you for posting good photos. On the Elmax Crab Shack variants, for the ones that resemble a mini cleaver, is there a cool story behind them and was that blade ever a stock offering?

It is awesome looking at the custom handles, thank you for posting good photos. On the Elmax Crab Shack variants, for the ones that resemble a mini cleaver, is there a cool story behind them and was that blade ever a stock offering?
this was the original offering they were in, and stock should be 0.090" thick if they were like the orgiinal sliceoganza knives

this was the original offering they were in, and stock should be 0.090" thick if they were like the orgiinal sliceoganza knives

Thank you for the information Grizzle. I also have my fingers crossed for this one. Good luck everyone.

Back