• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mazur Indicator 2.0 and Aegis Xiphos

All prices are shipped and payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer certifies that they are over the legal age to purchase these items and that they are responsible for their own local laws. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Aegis Xiphos - $695: This knife is awesome, very good lockup, flipping action is decent and still needs to be broken in, stout blade with an even more solid feeling handle that melts into your grip. This thing is definitely made to be used hard and if I didn't need funds right now I'd definitely hang onto it; seriously feels like you could cut your way out of a tank holding this one haha.
1njk5kU.jpg

Mazur Indicator 2.0 with Zirconium and Micarta in CPM-3V - $495: Has original pouch and COA. I loved this knife, probably the most comfortable folder I have ever used with a perfect detent and flipping action, it was just an all-around great folder, except it had some lock rock, sent it back to the maker for a tweak to fix that, said it was out of warranty for being disassembled but not a problem, came back with lock slippage and failure when putting too much pressure on the spine, sent back out to the maker for tune up as they said it wasn't seating deep enough anymore, came back with the same issue, so now I'm cutting my losses and selling for less than half the original price to someone who wouldn't mind working on the lockbar a bit since I don't have the time with work and my shop still isn't set back up after our move.
6syKm6R.jpg

Back