1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

MBK EZC Ray Laconico

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Michael Coulon, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Michael Coulon

Michael Coulon

Apr 24, 2017
    ayy guys, got one I'm letting go. shes lnib and it's an excellent EDC folder. I'd keep it if I could, but an opportunity to buy a discontinued knife I've been after for a while just popped up so I gotta be a big boy and let one go lol stout solid lockup, and perfect centering. smooth action and excellent detent. to be honest I dont think I even carried it once, and definitely havent cut anything with it. comes with box and all paperwork/pouch

asking $old g&s, I'll cover the fees and shipping. price is to your door. no trades at the moment and conus only please

°•.
    °•.
    °•.
    °•.
    °•.
    °•.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. McSharp

McSharp Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Ill take it!

Michael Coulon likes this.
  3. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Seconds!

4. Michael Coulon

Michael Coulon

Apr 24, 2017
    PM me!

McSharp likes this.
  5. Michael Coulon

Michael Coulon

Apr 24, 2017
    u there brotha lol I'm boutta move on to second dibs

6. McSharp

McSharp Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 24, 2017
    just pm'ed you. I had to upgrade my account.