• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MBK XLC's & Hinderer XM18 M390 Black DLC

It's time to sell some of the collection. Never used/carried $379

This knife features the Tri-Way Pivot System. The knife is pre-installed with bearings, and also includes phosphor bronze and teflon washers.

In order to avoid potential unnecessary drama, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please, but will generally take the first person who unequivocally states that they will take it in the thread and who will promptly pay.

1TKOJKx.jpg

uNiM4Tj.jpg

HjX4hX7.jpg

Yes I have four Monteray Bay Knives XLCs for sale. Why you ask? Well this is what happens when your'e kinda new to knife collecting and you really got to have a knife upon release. And you have all your staff order knives at the same time, but do not communicate with one another during the process. I actually had 6, but sold one and keeping one because its so good.

1 has upgraded pocket clip (pictured) $360

3 have regular slotted pocket clip (2 pictured & 1 in an unopened box from MBK) $300

No Trades. US only.
PM preferred but you can email me at my username44 @ gmail.com. This is also my paypal address. If you email me you must include your BF username. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish. I will ship the same or next day. Post an "I'll take it" in the thread and send me a PM or email and I will get back to you.
Shipped USPS Priority.

7Z7RGvP.jpg

UZemAq4.jpg

1EE0zrv.jpg

asZEI2b.jpg

Back