• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

McGinnis Limiter with micarta scales and ti bolster

creativeguy

Gold Member
Here's a beautiful custom McGinnis Limiter that's in brand-new condition since it was never carried. It has green micarta scales, ti bolsters with orange peel finish, blue anodized liners and CPM154 blade with a lovely hand-rubbed finish. The lockup is nice and early at about 30 percent and the action is buttery smooth. It makes a great sound when locking up. The blade is perfectly centered.

Asking $899 shipped in USA. Trade for a Shirogorov Pero.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
This will be cross-posted on other sites so first to pay gets it.
  • Blade: ~4" sharpened
  • OAL: 9.25"
  • Closed: 5.25"
  • Weight: 5.5 ozs.

IMG-6292.jpg

IMG-6293.jpg

IMG-6294.jpg

IMG-6295.jpg

IMG-6296.jpg

IMG-6297.jpg

IMG-6298.jpg

IMG-6299.jpg

IMG-6300.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Terms: First unconditional "I'll take it!" posted in this thread with an immediate follow-up email or PM to arrange payment gets first priority on these conditions: I may check feedback and other factors and I reserve the right to not sell to anybody without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the knife will go to the next in line. I prefer PayPal but would consider accepting postal money orders. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife/knives and you release me from any and all liability involving the purchased knife/knives once it has been shipped to you.

Last edited:
Back