• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

McMillan Firearms DiamondBlade Exclusive D2 4"

M67

Gold Member
Looking to sell a DiamondBlade knife made exclusively for McMillan Firearms several years back. D2 blade, 4" blade, apron 8 5/8" overall and 1/8" thick. Super dark black and blue G-10 scales with mosaic pins. Very nice knife and unused as known to be (second owner and original never used it as his memory recalls). Differentially tempered. Cool knife just time for it to go to someone who'll enjoy it. What you see is how you'll receive it, I don't have a box or paperwork

I have enough projects going on right now so please no trades.

Price includes shipping/paypal

Price: $265

dXj8iOo.jpg

edwFKqE.jpg

PGLzyir.jpg

cWceKnk.jpg

A0U6gIA.jpg

fCo1rwR.jpg

Thanks for looking

Looking to sell a DiamondBlade knife made exclusively for McMillan Firearms several years back. D2 blade, 4" blade, apron 8 5/8" overall and 1/8" thick. Super dark black and blue G-10 scales with mosaic pins. Very nice knife and unused as known to be (second owner and original never used it as his memory recalls). Differentially tempered. Cool knife just time for it to go to someone who'll enjoy it. What you see is how you'll receive it, I don't have a box or paperwork

Thanks for looking

I'll take it if it's still available. I'm kind of a noob here so happy to PM you confirmation of my ID.

dXj8iOo.jpg

edwFKqE.jpg

PGLzyir.jpg

cWceKnk.jpg

A0U6gIA.jpg

fCo1rwR.jpg

Thanks for looking
Hi,
Did you sell your knife? If not, what is the price today? I am a Serious buyer. I’m in Florida also. Mark Hart 386-566-6965
Thanks!

Back