Meaner Street

I've bought a Meaner Street on the second hand market. It should arrive tomorrow.
Any thoughts or comments on this model? It is the Meaner Street, not the Leaner.

The CG is a robust blade for its size. As SpyderPhreak mentioned its a good size knife.

All of the meaners I have, lean or otherwise are solid, and yes, they are not small knives - much larger profile than an AMS.

I have a .25" meaner that is insane!!! FFG...

It seems to be a model without much info or reviews.
Those satin finish meaners look great. Mine has black crinkle coat.

My replacement Leaner Meaner arrives today. Great all round pattern for actually cutting things.
admeaner.jpeg

She has AD Butt.

Tigerhide LE into Snakeskin Custom Shop. Why always so subtle?
My bad looks like old school Green Linen. Probably another Custom Shop.

I've bought a Meaner Street on the second hand market. It should arrive tomorrow.
Any thoughts or comments on this model? It is the Meaner Street, not the Leaner.

It seems to be a model without much info or reviews. ...
I liked the original Mean Street from many years ago (sometimes now called SHMS), and still do. The Meaner Street (and Leaner Meaner Street) have nice changes from the original design; I like the shape & size of both the blade and handle.

I think the reason they do not get a lot of press is it has been a long time since they were sold, and a lot of the newer folks around here are not very familiar with them. They're nice knives!

Tigerhide LE into Snakeskin Custom Shop. Why always so subtle?
My bad looks like old school Green Linen. Probably another Custom Shop.
If referring to mine- it is a Combat Grade Meaner St. from the original run with green linen, satin sterile (no logo). I bought it from another HOG here a very long time ago
The Snakeskin/satin is a Custom Shop "Tweener Meaner" .17" thick variant scored @ Blade outta the Trough :)

Back