Mecha's Forge Burned Down

Wow, that is horrible, I am so sorry to hear this. I suppose if there was no loss of life, everything else is secondary, but damn.

Thank you for the concern, gentlemen. It was the forge, home, vehicle, the whole shebang. It was terrifying. Ms. Oye and I made it out, but we’re still hoping the kitty made it out. That’s the worst part, followed by the very rare and irreplaceable ti alloys that got roasted, usability still to be determined.

It’s a start from square one with backpacks and a change of clothes, but it’s not truly square one, with all the knowledge that’s been accumulated. New ti swords will be made. The designs and execution will just become more focused after this, once I can get things put back together.

Thanks much Ted01 and Richard! :)

Thanks much Ted01 and Richard! :)
Best wishes, Mecha! Losing your workshop, supplies, personal belongings and more is a terrible disaster. Glad to hear you and yours escaped safely. Good luck with your rebuild.

glad you're safe !!!

good luck rebuilding - will add something to the gofundme :thumbsup:

Bill Flynn

I’m sure everyone already knows this, but in case of fire, a bigass titanium sword can be used to breach walls, bust out windows, break through doors, pry apart obstacles, and clear a path through enemy ninjas. Truly a wonder blade.

Mecha Mecha man that’s a kick in the balls to say the least, but I’m grateful to know you and Mrs. made it out. It ain’t easy going from here, but I’m confident that you’ll bounce back better than ever, like a damn glorious Phoenix rising from the ashes. If there’s anything else we can do after doing the GoFundMe part, please don’t hesitate to say so.

Thanks much Fullflat, JParanee, Stacy, and everyone else.

I need to sift through the ruins, Then I’ll have more info.

I know you said it wasn't Ti related, but do you know what started it? or where it did start?

glad there were no physical injuries, stay safe

I know you said it wasn't Ti related, but do you know what started it? or where it did start?

glad there were no physical injuries, stay safe

Thanks Danbot. :)

Dirc, the shop was basically divided in half by a central wall/partition, with my stuff on one side, and another’s tools on the other side, which was mainly things for landscaping and light logging work. Something happened on the logger tool side at night, and the flames just took off.

:( Condolences ! Sorry to hear this news .

Fire just don't care . Danged Elemental . Burns the just and the unjust , all the same . :mad:

We all hope and pray for your full recovery from this misfortune . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:( Condolences ! Sorry to hear this news .

Fire just don't care . Danged Elemental . Burns the just and the unjust , all the same . :mad:

We all hope and pray for your full recovery from this misfortune . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Doc. Yep these elementals. Creating and destroying.

Back