1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Medford, Benchmade, CRKT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by HCrum87hc, Jun 11, 2019.

1. HCrum87hc

HCrum87hc Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2012
    PLEASE READ:
    I accept Paypal Goods and Services, and the fees are included in my price. My prices include shipping and insurance within the CONUS. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 2-3 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

All knives are LNIB, unless stated, and have only been removed for pictures and examination.

Medford General - $600 (SOLD)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Medford Praetorian Genesis T-$900
    I picked this one up at the 2017 Blade Show directly from Medford. It's never been used, but I had to send it back to them due to an off center blade. They replaced the pivot screws and washers. It's now perfectly centered, and it's been in the box ever since. Comes with the box and clam shell case. The handles are sculpted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Benchmade Crooked River - $145 (SOLD)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CRKT Homefront - $40 (SOLD)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    Kreyzhorse likes this.
  2. ern1911

ern1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 7, 2013
    will take the homefront if there aren't any issues with it, thanks!

3. jp9mm

jp9mm Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2019
    PM Sent

4. Montanabladefix

Montanabladefix

Aug 23, 2011
    RoadDog66 likes this.
  5. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Is the Homefront sold or still available?

6. HCrum87hc

HCrum87hc Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2012
    It's sold.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019