• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford Knife and Tool TFF-H w/Gator Belly Sculpting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for sales, but would consider trades for the following with cash added on either side as necessary:
An original Team Gemini with black canvas micarta scales, black canvas Battle Grade Team Gemini, Team Gemini Crusader, Turley, Cohutta, ML Knives, Hobo Forge, Miller Bros., Fiddleback Forge 16” machete or Fiddleback customs, Osprey Knife and Tool, Gossman, Dave Beck, Ed Martin or Newt Martin knives.

Price as listed is the cost to your door (TYD). These will be cross-listed and time stamps will be used to determine buyer order.

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via UPS Ground. I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you will cover the charges. Sorry, Money Order ONLY accepted for now as I prepare to file for bankruptcy. No shipment until payment received! I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

Contiguous 48 US states buyers preferred, Alaska, Hawaii, and International buyers considered. If you live outside of the lower 48 US states and would like to buy a knife, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

Medford Knife and Tool TFF-H

$700 TYD
I'm not the original owner, but this was purchased by a great BF member from DLT not long ago for $1,000 and it's still in new and unused condition. Comes with Gator Belly sculpted scales, tumbled and satin 4" S35VN blade, custom face flame anodized clip and all the goodies you see in the last picture below. I just got it in a trade with the intent to sell it (money needed :rolleyes:) but I did not realize how much I would like it. I'm very impressed with the grind, fit, finish and the construction. I suppose that is not going to surprise MKT faithfuls, but wow, what a beast, and it seems like one that is actually very useable and not just a sharpened crowbar. In fact the hollow grind is quite thin (not overly so) and sharp! Lockup and centering are perfect, and I haven't flipped it open (being careful with it to preserve its newness) but the pivot seems fantastic and I'm sure the action is smooth.

I'm not sure if the specs are at all slightly different than on the TFF-1 as listed at the Medford site, but here are the specs for that, which seem accurate according to my measuring tape and calipers:
Total length: 9 1/2″
Blade length: 4″
Blade thickness: .190″
Blade width: 2″
Scale thickness: 1/8″
Total thickness: 1/2″
Closed length: 5 1/2″
R4wW5eq.jpg

ldTLObd.jpg

hjtQSpp.jpg

W9KnF6x.jpg

CXqx69d.jpg