• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WITHDRAWN and Re-Posted] [WTS] Medford (MKT) Slim Midi Marauder AND Smooth Criminal Knives Offered for Sale – All in Brand New A+ Condition

[WITHDRAWN and Re-Posted] [WTS] ...PRICES REDUCED... Medford Slim Midi Marauder, Medford Smooth Criminal, Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Insingo, and Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Offered for Sale - Listed in no particular order below, however, in the same order as the photos appear. All Items are in Brand New [A+] Condition, Single Owner, Never Used, Never Sharpened and Never Carried. All shipped in their Original Boxes/Pouches, and All with their Originally Included Packaging/Supplies and Documentation. [Reasonable offers considered]

Photos

1. Medford Knife and Tool Slim Midi Marauder – BNIB. CPM-S35VN, Stonewashed, Drop Point, Hollow Satin Grind, Frame Lock, Bronze Titanium Scales, Built Like a Tank, but Very Pocket Friendly… $495

2. Medford Knife and Tool Smooth Criminal – BNIB. CPM-S35VN, Stonewashed, Drop Point, Hollow Satin Grind, Button Plunge Lock, Red Aluminum Scales, Built Like a Tank, but a great 3rd pocket or Gentlemen’s Carry… $275

3. [SOLD] Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 w/ Insingo Blade and Black Micarta Inlays – BNIB. CPM-S35VN, Polished Stonewashed Insingo Blade shape NOT available on the Sebenza 31, Hollow Grind, the Original “Reeve Integral Lock”, Fine Bead Blasted Titanium Scales and Clip, Black Micarta Inlays on Front and back, built as a true “Work” knife in Zulu, but also doubles as a great gentleman’s knife… $550 (A great “set” with the Small model below)

4. [SOLD] Chris Reeve Knives Small Sebenza 21 w/ Insingo Blade and Black Micarta Inlays – BNIB. CPM-S35VN, Polished Stonewashed Insingo Blade shape NOT available on the Sebenza 31, Hollow Grind, the Original “Reeve Integral Lock”, Fine Bead Blasted Titanium Scales and Clip, Black Micarta Inlays on Front and back, built as a true “Work” knife in Zulu, but also doubles as a great gentleman’s knife… $475 (A great “set” with the Large model above)

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests for additional pictures. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take the…" along with your email address. You will receive PayPal payment instruction and invoice via email. Shipments to Continental USA only. For response planning purposes, please note that I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I am not responsible for your legal compliance with YOUR laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members in good standing, posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM with an email address, in the order received. No sale is committed to until payment is received by seller. Shipping will be to the address on file for the buyer with PayPal. Please ensure that your PayPal account reflects your correct shipping address.

Thanks for your interest and for stopping by…

Last edited:
Back