• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford, Swamp Rat, Chris Reeve, and others....Fixed, Folding, Auto

Time to change up the collection a little bit. Most of these are catch and releases that have never been used or carried and are in BNIB condition unless otherwise specified.

#1 Medford General/Trade Pending

Pretty rare model, no longer in production. This is a catch and release, very nice knife, just not for me. All BNIB with boxes, papers, cards, etc.

VYjK7Ylm.jpg
Wafi31em.jpg

#2 Swamp Rat (Busse) Rodent Waki/Trade Pending

SR101 Steel, Knife has never been used or carried, and is truly massive. Slight ding on tang (thanks USPS) but razor sharp and has never been used to cut. Comes with Kydex sheath.

Snevy4sm.jpg
F0JXTtJm.jpg
Un9TrxTm.jpg
cjCpdhkm.jpg

#3 Chris Reeves Green Beret 7", Early Model

Great all around outdoor knife, feels great in hand and is absolutely razor sharp. Never used or carried, comes with all boxes and papers. This is a very early model with the first generation finish that is much harder wearing than what is currently in use.

Ght56bom.jpg
5bIb5u7m.jpg
Dri4hJfm.jpg

#4 Brian Tighe and Friends Mini Tighe-Fighter Auto/Trade Pending

Nice little auto, very pocket friendly. Very snappy action and tight lock up for an auto. BNIB with all boxes, pouches, etc.

YCp379rm.jpg
L25R709m.jpg

#5 Benchmade 760 LFTi

Very nice shape, carried a few times, but can't recall ever cutting anything with it. Small swirl on Ti handles near where the lanyard was, but otherwise in great shape. Lanyard has been removed, but I will include it.

oWh4tjFm.jpg
XIKDndUm.jpg

Can trade any or all for the right deal. Also have a very lightly used LE Hoback Kwaiback in CF I could be convinced to trade for the right deal.

Trades I am interested in:

Flamed Medford Dress Marauder, Northwoods Madison Barlow in Ivory or Mammoth, J. Oeser Knives, Pena Tail Locks or Slip Joints, Chris Taylor (taylormade) Knives, Other Traditional and Slip Joint Knives, Begg Knives, Chuck Gedriatis Knives, Custom Emmersons, Orange and Cru-wear Spyderco Shaman or sharp dressed knives customized variant

Other potential trades:

2x72 Grinder, Colt Traditional, blue, in .38 Super

Last edited:
I have some knives that might spark your interest. Can I have a value of trade on your knives? Also what size vlade is the Brian? 3.7" or 3"

Last edited:
Back