Medium Bowie and Gopte Knife for 5/5

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
10 1/4 inch 11 ounce medium Bowie by Lachhu from Howard collection. Beautiful checker work on horn handle by Bawanna. Leather sheath. I am offering this one with villager fit and finish letter opener at $195. *SOLD*

DdyM208.jpg

13 inch 14 ounce Gopte by Ram Kumar from Erick the red beard's collection. Satisal wood handle. $139.

WTKwNgD.jpg

xfNcsSE.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or all
First come first served
Thank you
Howard
Bawanna and Eric

Last edited:
That khukuri is also a balance knife! Beautiful and alive in your hand. It is probably more of a martial arts knife than a chopper. Maybe even just a piece of art. It definitely sings to me. But it told me it belongs to someone else. Anyone else hear it singing?

I kept it on my dresser because it looks so good. I couldn't bear to scratch it.

I hope she finds a good home.

Oh, did I mention that it is perfectly balanced? Ram Kumar is the balance knife master.

Last edited:
I like it quite a bit! :thumbsup:

It was a touch smaller than I was expecting, but it fills a nice spot in my collection and the checkered horn handle is top notch.
Good to hear. It has a nice amount of palm swell. Probably feels great in the hand.

Good to hear. It has a nice amount of palm swell. Probably feels great in the hand.
Hey Eric! I was going to send you a PM about this knife but your inbox is full.

I ended up trading this blade for some other goodies. If you would like to know where to hunt it down, let me know.

Thanks. I didn't realize it was full. I actually still don't know how to use BladeForums. You can always send an email to my name erictheredbeard and it is @outlook.com

Back