Medium Choppa thread!!

He's making me a 2-tone holstex sheath for it! He's also pressing a few extras for those who need a sheath for the recent MC sale. I'm guessing he was finishing up yesterday. I'm hoping he'll be able to ship by week's end!
I am one of those guys, just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity. I am certain you would have had it back sooner if not for those of us that took you up on your generosity. I greatly appreciate it.

enhance

before

enhance

after
enhance

enhance

enhance

My little helper EJ!!
enhance

The people that owned the property before me did a lot of rock work.. No value but kinda cool.

Alright all you guys waiting for sheaths! Good news and bad. Good new first, all the sheaths are finished, boxed and shipping labels printed!! Bad news, Post office closed about 10 minutes ago...These will all go out first thing tomorrow morning.

I would like to thank 91bravo for graciously letting me press a few extra sheaths for some of the other guys that were lucky enough to score one of these BEAST knives. Thanks again Jonny, I appreciate the kindness!!

Alright all you guys waiting for sheaths! Good news and bad. Good new first, all the sheaths are finished, boxed and shipping labels printed!! Bad news, Post office closed about 10 minutes ago...These will all go out first thing tomorrow morning.

I would like to thank 91bravo for graciously letting me press a few extra sheaths for some of the other guys that were lucky enough to score one of these BEAST knives. Thanks again Jonny, I appreciate the kindness!!

Thank YOU for making these wonderful sheaths! When I say that I can't wait to get this setup in hand, I mean it! Thanks again Eric for another pleasant transaction!

Back