Medium Choppa thread!!

No problem yall! Eric just sent me pics of my sheath. Looking awesome!
yKa9Aeh.jpg

xkvVd5V.jpg

Great sheath Eric and Jonny . I’m sure that’s the sheath is every bit as great serving as it’s great looking.

A few of us who went with Grog’s leather sheaths instead, hope to be posting photos in the upcoming weeks :thumbsup:

I cleaned up my MC last night, rubbed some mineral oil on the handles and blade. Sharpened it on a 2000 grit diamond stone, stropped it 'til it's hair splitting sharp! This knife is excellent! And MarriedTheMedic MarriedTheMedic wants to use my MC if she makes it on KoD. It's a little light for me, but she likes it the best out of all my choppers.
Married to the Medic has exquisite taste;) Sounds like the BC is what you need

Do you guys remember when the next pre order for the MC will be ? I need to know if I will have time to save up for it

Nothing has been announced. My initial speculation was Aug / Sep 2018, but Nathan has not committed to any production level MC yet. The next preorder could be the UF or the MC, I really think it will depend on how Blade 2018 may end up shaping / influencing Nathan's next preorder decision.

We are working on continuing to improve our output and efficiency. There is nothing I'd like more than to do a run of MC (and perhaps a few HC based upon the same pattern) but that big knife runs on the Mori's and they're filled with BCs right now, and that big honkin knife runs slow. We will bring a few of the BC prototypes to Atlanta and I'll probably offer one here tomorrow in a fun Friday sale, but I expect it will be the end of the year when the BC are winding down before we could consider another chopper pre-order. Don't want too many irons in the fire, might drop something...

Back