Medium Jacks

JohnDF

Gold Member
I'd like to see everybody's most carried or most admired Medium Jacks.

In High School, I mostly carried a Schrade 33OT Middleman Jack. They were cheap, rugged, sharp, sold everywhere, and fit nicely in the bottom of the pocket. Very handy little knives. These days the 33OT has been replaced by the Case Medium Jack, for all the same reasons. Not to mention that it is thinner than the Schrade, has comfortable round bolsters/caps, and has those nice hollow ground blades.

With the shine being knocked off my GEC knives (both literally and figuratively) these are starting to see more use again...

Last edited:
My 33OT - rehandled in stag by Glennbad.

B5K8xjL.jpg

I’m glad you started this thread! I am a peanut fan and a medium stockman fan. I only recently noticed the case medium jack a have been looking at them. I think I would have pulled the trigger already if the secondary was a sheepsfoot instead of a pen.

I only recently noticed the case medium jack a have been looking at them. I think I would have pulled the trigger already if the secondary was a sheepsfoot instead of a pen.
Think of it as a medium-sized Peanut.
If you like the Peanut, and you like a medium size, you should like the Case medium Jack.

Back