Medium Jacks

GEC-Krack-A-Jack-761212.jpg
A Grail if there ever was one. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My curiosity got the better of me. I ordered one of the rereleased case copperheads in cv and yellow delrin. We'll see how it stacks up!
Yeah, I'm going to have to pick up one or two of these. I love the copperhead pattern. I'm sure I have more copperheads than any other single pattern. I don't think its even close. I have a 1985 "New Grind" in the mail as we speak. It will be my second new grind. I have to say though, that I consider the copperhead to be getting into the large size for jacks. Much smaller than a GEC 86, but its still a decent size pocket knife. Here's some of mine:
CaseGroup-1.JPG

Yeah, I'm going to have to pick up one or two of these. I love the copperhead pattern. I'm sure I have more copperheads than any other single pattern. I don't think its even close. I have a 1985 "New Grind" in the mail as we speak. It will be my second new grind. I have to say though, that I consider the copperhead to be getting into the large size for jacks. Much smaller than a GEC 86, but its still a decent size pocket knife. Here's some of mine:
View attachment 1496145
Can you post a picture that spear one open? That’s a great set!

Here are some Case knives I have that probably fit the criteria for medium jack.
Swayback Jack (thanks, Paul):
sbj.mark.open.jpg

Mini trapper:
mt.mark.open.patina.jpg

A modified (note length of spey blade) mini trapper (thanks, Jeff):
modMT.mark.2open.jpg

(I also have a 1-blade Carhartt mini trapper, thanks to John, but I'm sticking to 2-blade knives for now.)

- GT

It's funny, I went through a HUGE Case Mini Trapper kick.
I ended up giving away over a dozen of them as gifts and GAWs.
Going through my Case collection I was surprised that I don't have a single mini Trapper left.
Guess I'll have to go buy "just one more". :(
Don't let your lack of a mini trapper get around John. There are many segments of polite society that might shun you if they knew. :eek:;):D

Can you post a picture that spear one open? That’s a great set!

Joshua, FWIW I think the "spear one" is actually a Wharncliffe (lambcliffe? ;)) main like this one posted in the Totin' Today thread recently. Definitely an attention-getter!

- GT
Thanks Joshua. GT nailed it. I don't recall ever seeing a spear in a Case copperhead. Case has made a bunch of knives over the years though, so it wouldn't surprise me.
CaseEZ-2.JPG

Back