Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

The swamp has finally erupted. The muck hit the wall and here is what stuck.... This knife is the product of Rum engineering and Tequila machining... This knife begs for a beating and will handle anything you throw at it or throw it at...

*** We will be offering the first batch of these Mega Ratweilers at a special price that will NEVER be offered again!!! Those who get in on this Special Offer will score a $30.00 discount! The Mega Ratweiler is scheduled to be on our website, at the regular price, after this initial offer!!!

Meet the Mega Ratweiler!

(Coming Wednesday February 19, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern On The Swamp Rat Website (www.swampratknifeworks.com)

Specs:
Overall Length: 13.625"
Blade Length: 8"
Blade Width: Approx. 1.75"
Blade Thickness: Approx .350"
Steel: Sr-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Handles: G-10 or Canvas Micarta
Bevel: Hybrid Combo (Flat, Hollow, and Convex)
Finish: Coated or Swamp Comp Finish

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Pricing:
Coated: Regular Base Price: $318.00 Special Offer $288.00 (You'll save $30.00!!!)***
Swamp Comp Regular Base Price: $358.00 Special Offer $328.00 (You'll save $30.00!!!)***

*** The Special Offer where you will save $30.00 is only available on the first batch! Limited number!

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$70.00
Red/Black G-10 +$70.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$70.00
Green/Black G-10 +$70.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$70.00

Mega features include:

[ ] Our Hybrid Combo Grind that merges a hollow, flat, and convex bevel into one homogeneous high performance bevel that brings the best of all three geometries to one platform.

[ ] The .350" thick SR-101 Stock Thickness serves as a built in sledge hammer designed to drive this beast home!!!

[ ] We are very excited to offer this model with a Swamp Comp finish. This competition finish will show light machining marks. (SR-101 is not a stainless steel so care should be taken to keep the blade clean and protected.)

[ ] All outside perimeters are rounded to eliminate "hot spots" caused by sharp edges.

i-JHGx56p-X2.jpg

In the pic below you can see the optional Swamp Comp finish for those who love naked steel.
i-Lb7RC5L-X2.jpg

The pic below highlights the massive .350" thickness of the the new Mega Ratweiler (On the right) when compared to the .210" thickness of the INFI Ratweiler!!! (On the left)
i-ZfvLKJw-X2.jpg

The pic below shows the optional Danny The Bull leather pouch sheath with heavy duty double stitching.
i-vTC6zrr-X2.jpg

The back of the sheath features a triple riveted design for years of hard use.
i-6HcK6hp-X2.jpg

Looks like a Ratweiler handle and a Battle Mistress blade.

Win!

best

mqqn

Noooo! Did I miss the pics? I'm only seeing this at 34 mins after post! (Had to leave work!)
I can only see the "back of sheath" pic!

Looks like a Ratweiler handle and a Battle Mistress blade.

Win!

best

mqqn

I was just thinking the same about the handle. Only the last picture is working for me though.

Well now, that's interesting! :eek: :cool: :D

ETA - Aw man, no official Swamp green/orange G-10 option? :(

Pictures are showing now, neato.

So what part is the flat grind, and convex grind? I can see the hollow, so I assume the final edge bevel is convex? Is it just the standard flat part of the hollow grind that is flat (seems too simple to be a special callout if that's the case though). I love the hollow grind on the recent TGULB, so I'm intrigued with what you've got going there.

The swamp has finally erupted. The muck hit the wall and here is what stuck.... This knife is the product of Rum engineering and Tequila machining... This knife begs for a beating and will handle anything you throw at it or throw it at...
Meet the Mega Ratweiler! (Coming Soon!!!)
Specs:

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10
Tan/Black G-10
Red/Black G-10
Blue/Black G-10
Green/Black G-10
Orange/Black G-10

Mega features include:

[ ] Our Hybrid Combo Grind that merges a hollow, flat, and convex bevel into one homogeneous high performance bevel that brings the best of all three geometries to one platform.

[ ] The .350" thick SR-101 Stock Thickness provides a built in sledge hammer designed to drive this beast home!!!

[ ] All outside perimeters are rounded to eliminate "hot spots" caused by sharp edges.

i-JHGx56p-X2.jpg

In the pic below you can see the optional Swamp Comp finish for those who love naked steel.
i-Lb7RC5L-X2.jpg

The pic below highlights the massive .350" thickness of the the new Mega Ratweiler (On the right) when compared to the .210" thickness of the INFI Ratweiler!!! (On the left)
i-ZfvLKJw-X2.jpg

The pic below shows the optional Danny The Bull leather pouch sheath with heavy duty double stitching.
i-vTC6zrr-X2.jpg

i-6HcK6hp-X2.jpg
Meet the Mega Ratweiler! (Coming Soon!!!)
Specs:

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10
Tan/Black G-10
Red/Black G-10
Blue/Black G-10
Green/Black G-10
Orange/Black G-10

Mega features include:

[ ] The .350" thick SR-101 Stock Thickness provides a built in sledge hammer designed to drive this beast home!!!

i-JHGx56p-X2.jpg

i-Lb7RC5L-X2.jpg

i-ZfvLKJw-X2.jpg

i-vTC6zrr-X2.jpg

i-6HcK6hp-X2.jpg

Back