Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

Pics will be coming. Any recommendations for a good working/backpacking type sheath?

She sure is a thickun

l5GI6o2.jpg

0sgb8lB.jpg

So I went with the BuyBrown OD green kydex for my Rat. Here's a pic of the knife sheathed.

Last edited:
So last night I ate a Papa Murphy's combo pizza with a good deal of Cholula. The patina on the MRat GCanvas/SwampComp looks very cool. Each side seems to have its own unique look. Nothing super special (In comparison to what I have seen here :)) but I really like it.

So my question is, is it possible to upload pics without a smartphone and/or a photo sharing service?

I have a digital camera and email.

Side Note: What happened to Yellow/Black G10?

So last night I ate a Papa Murphy's combo pizza with a good deal of Cholula. The patina on the MRat GCanvas/SwampComp looks very cool. Each side seems to have its own unique look. Nothing super special (In comparison to what I have seen here :)) but I really like it.

So my question is, is it possible to upload pics without a smartphone and/or a photo sharing service?

I have a digital camera and email.

Side Note: What happened to Yellow/Black G10?
Plus one for yellow black g10

I’m a guy who misses his old gen 1 Ratweiler.

I am very torn between this version and the .21 fuller sporting Infi version. Leaving the SR101/Infi differences out of the comparison, how do they stack up? Is the hybrid grind just better for splitting, or is it as capable as it’s .21 little brother for the other chopping, feather-sticks, and general camp site mayhem?

Back