Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

I liked the maroon micarta with it, but it's hard to get a bad looking micarta, IMO. I feel like natural canvas is a classy micarta, reminds me of kahki pants. Don't think I want it for such a knife who's character is more of a bruiser than a delicate slicer.

Black micarta is a decent color, but I've recently been fascinated with the green micarta which is more of a dark tan until wet.

Maroon micarta w/ comp on left. Well used black micarta with strip job on right.
l2rd7Hwl.jpg

I think I'm going with the green coating again. I just really like the shimmer it has.

Green micarta on green coating. Might do this again.
Lkea4e1l.jpg
Maroon was gonna be my first choice but didn’t want a bright red. You have a closer picture?

Ive been going back and forth on what color micarta to get. I’m hoping it will come to me as I’m ordering. Swamp comp and .......?

Maroon was gonna be my first choice but didn’t want a bright red. You have a closer picture?

It's a very deep red, but I don't own the knife anymore as I now have a NFFSH with pumpkin G10 instead. But, I do have an RMD with it.

0och07Ll.jpg

I'll line them all up in a bit for a group photo while we wait for 9 PM

Edit: T to B: Maroon, Green, Black. They darken a lot with water or oil where the green and black tend to show their "true colors" a lot more. It's more of an olive green/drab than tree leaf green for sure.

OxjLIc5l.jpg

It's a very deep red, but I don't own the knife anymore as I now have a NFFSH with pumpkin G10 instead. But, I do have an RMD with it.

0och07Ll.jpg

Edit: T to B: Maroon, Green, Black. They darken a lot with water or oil where the green and black tend to show their "true colors" a lot more. It's more of an olive green/drab than tree leaf green for sure.

OxjLIc5l.jpg
I think I’m going green canvas thanks!

I had the same problem and ultimately went with green canvas cuz it intrigued me
What did you end up going with?
Ive been going back and forth on what color micarta to get. I’m hoping it will come to me as I’m ordering. Swamp comp and .......?

Bikerector, your post helped out a lot! Thanks!

I went with a Mega Comp w/Green Canvas Micarta

Did I read somewhere where these will be numbered??

Lastly, for those that are familiar with their timelines, when do you think we can expect shipment...estimate?

0och07Ll.jpg

OxjLIc5l.jpg

Lastly, for those that are familiar with their timelines, when do you think we can expect shipment...estimate?
Good choice. I’m a big fan of the green micarta. I just got home to share this pic. I hope it helps others who have not ordered yet.

View attachment 1287106
Green , Tan , Black , Maroon

I would say it's like 6-8 weeks, depending on how much they worked up before the order process. The TGULB from Busse was about 8 weeks long last fall.

Comp & maroon, the AR 9.5 I received in this years grab bag will be going up for sale in the am. The style & SR101 combo is a real winner for me !

Back