Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

Mega Ratweiler...
Having a tough time choosing which Micarta handle color. I’ve decided to go with the comp finish, any suggestions on which Micarta color goes best with it?
Thanks in advance!

I have a couple with the green canvas and bare blades... the last couple Gemini's. OD Canvas is one of my favorites with other knives like GECS and a others. The Forsaken and the TGULB handles have different appearing handles, one is a lot lighter, but I think if I oiled the lighter one it'd darken right up.

I got the comp green canvas last night.

sMecTsdl.jpg

H9lp8bil.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the Busse site was working, but there was initially a problem with the Swamp Rat site, which is where I went first. All good now; after a couple of pleasant conversations with those fine folks, a proper Gator knife was ordered with an Orange handle & Blue blade.
I like it !!! Solid color choice

I went orange black with green .-)

Comp & maroon, the AR 9.5 I received in this years grab bag will be going up for sale in the am. The style & SR101 combo is a real winner for me !
Interested in the AR. I’d PM you, but your not gold. Got an email I can contact you through?

Yeah, the Busse site was working, but there was initially a problem with the Swamp Rat site, which is where I went first. All good now; after a couple of pleasant conversations with those fine folks, a proper Gator knife was ordered with an Orange handle & Blue blade.
Nice! I’m considering a swamp rat in the same color combo for my brother-in-law, who is a UF alumni. Would love to see some pics when you get it, as I haven’t been able to find any.

I would love to have a Brown sheath. Ordered a green coated blade with tan handles, brown would look fantastic with that...

IMHO, brown sheaths look great in general. Especially once they get a little wear on them too! (Worn brown looks better than worn black, IMO.)

I ordered 3 sheaths with my order... I'd gladly change two of them to brown if I could.

Back