Meet The Beast!!!. . . Meet The Mega Ratweiler!!!. . . Coming Wed. 2-19-2020 At 9:00PM Eastern!!

No ding for me yet - that I am aware. I look forward to this one!!

Thank you for the heads up!

best

mqqn

FAN-effin-TASTIC!!!

The Swamp Comp finish is excellent :thumbsup:

NS7QIqT.jpg

the Competition "lines" in the finish on the primary grind are finer than froghair, and speaking of fine, check out that edge and how evenly it reflects the afternoon light!
EZumUZw.jpg

4cZiA3c.jpg

MACRO! more attention to detail from the Swamp on the tip, I'm lovin this level of refinement...thanks M MaxRat and R RATequila ...
YOPfvJC.jpg

My family of Rats
1AbiDMC.jpg

95S0iWl.jpg

yuSr03I.jpg

The gentle radius applied <wall to wall> on this model makes it's prodigious girth feel not only manageable, but I'll go so far to say it feels ABSOLUTELY COMFY! :thumbsup:
jp4Ul42.jpg

ilvfytg.jpg

It actually reminds me of Nuclear Meltdown! Gonna optimize baton lifespans with that spine...No sharp edges anywhere...except where it counts, of course! :rolleyes:
UWI7dZh.jpg

eR6eV8P.jpg

Handles are typical Swamp Rat/Busse Combat Co. flawless finish...

AIVKcMl.jpg

Parting shot...mine arrived with a thick coating of condensed viscous yellow residue...very easily removed with mineral spirits...but considering the source, I can only surmise this mystery substance as condensed Jose Cuervo! Cheers guys, you hit a HOME RUN! :p:D
8FfPhIM.jpg

Last edited:
FAN-effin-TASTIC!!!

The Swamp Comp finish is excellent

NS7QIqT.jpg

the Competition "lines" in the finish on the primary grind are finer than froghair, and speaking of fine, check out that edge and how evenly it reflects the afternoon light!
EZumUZw.jpg

4cZiA3c.jpg

MACRO! more attention to detail from the Swamp on the tip, I'm lovin this level of refinement...thanks M MaxRat and R RATequila ...
YOPfvJC.jpg

My family of Rats
1AbiDMC.jpg

95S0iWl.jpg

yuSr03I.jpg

The gentle radius applied <wall to wall> on this model makes it's prodigious girth feel not only manageable, but I'll go so far to say it feels ABSOLUTELY COMFY! :thumbsup:
jp4Ul42.jpg

ilvfytg.jpg

It actually reminds me of Nuclear Meltdown! Gonna optimize baton lifespans with that spine...No sharp edges anywhere...except where it counts, of course! :rolleyes:
UWI7dZh.jpg

eR6eV8P.jpg

Parting shot...mine arrived with a thick coating of condensed viscous yellow residue...very easily removed with mineral spirits...but considering the source, I can only surmise this mystery substance as condensed Jose Cuervo! Cheers guys, you hit a HOME RUN! :p:D
8FfPhIM.jpg
:eek::eek::eek: WOW!!!! That thing is beautiful! Awesome pics brother! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

FAN-effin-TASTIC!!!

The Swamp Comp finish is excellent :thumbsup:

NS7QIqT.jpg

EZumUZw.jpg

4cZiA3c.jpg

YOPfvJC.jpg

My family of Rats
1AbiDMC.jpg

95S0iWl.jpg

yuSr03I.jpg

jp4Ul42.jpg

ilvfytg.jpg

UWI7dZh.jpg

eR6eV8P.jpg

8FfPhIM.jpg
Thanks for sharing!
Too bad I haven't gotten dinged yet!
Can't wait!

You're welcome...it's fun sharing news this outstanding...you fellas are gonna love this blade...I can't get over how good it feels in hand to be so chunky!
I like a hand-filling handle, and I'm putting a lot of faith in the compound geometry to make it slice as well as our can chop! What's your take on that geometry so far, just from fondling it? Can you describe it?

I like a hand-filling handle, and I'm putting a lot of faith in the compound geometry to make it slice as well as our can chop! What's your take on that geometry so far, just from fondling it? Can you describe it?

zero use, it's just started raining like a sumbitch here....

so until the weather breaks, I'm taking it on faith that it's everything the Swamp says it is when it comes to cutting...thus far, they're batting 1.000 on the claims they've made about this model.

zero use, it's just started raining like a sumbitch here....

so until the weather breaks, I'm taking it on faith that it's everything the Swamp says it is when it comes to cutting...thus far, they're batting 1.000 on the claims they've made about this model.

We should have an impromptu tomato slicing challenge in this thread - who can slice thinner or as thin as the demo vid....
No ding so far - assuming they are being made based on handle material choice -
Thanks for all the great pictures PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne - really appreciated.

best

mqqn

Suuuhhhhwwweeet.....Super clean SWAMP-COMP Finish...As Thick as it is could of used a Penitrator Tip:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back