Meet The Force Mama V14 (FMV14). . . Coming Wednesday May 16, 2018 At 9:00 pm Eastern!!!!

Jerry Busse

Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce The Force Mama V14 (FMV14) :thumbsup: :cool:

First the FMV8 made it's debut and the response was overwhelming!!!! :eek:

Now, the Force Mama V14 is coming for a VERY LIMITED engagement and the family resemblance is shocking!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: The FMV14 sports a slightly convexed bevel for strength and durability!

It's everything you loved about the FMV8 with a huge dose of porcine steroids! :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

If you like what you see, just wait until you see what we're doing for the Nuclear Option on this one!!!!!. . . Holy Oinkin' YOWZA!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :cool: :D

Let's Drink!!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

FMV14 Specs and Pricing:

The Force Multiplier V14 Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 14 1/8"
Overall Length: Approx. 20 1/2"
Blade Width: Approx. 1 3/4"
Blade Thickness: Approx .250"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Corrugated Bevel Technology
Finish: Coated or Competition Finish

Base Price:
$697.00 Coated
$767.00 Competition Finish

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10 +$65.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$90.00
Red/Black G-10 +$90.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$90.00
Green/Black G-10 +$90.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$90.00

Competition Finished Force Mama V14 And The FMV8!!!
FMV14%20%26%208%20Comp%20Pic.jpg

FMV14 With Competition Finish
FMV14%20Comp%20Finish.jpg

FMV 14 With Coated Blade
FMV14%20Coated%201.jpg

Holy cow, that comparison shot is insane...the FMV8 is not a small knife by any stretch of the imagination, in fact it is a rather big knife. Most people I show Busses too think a TG is out of this world big.

C

Considering how much bigger the handle is relative to the FMV 8, is the 14 designed to accommodate two hands?

Oh man o man... I thought I was safe from this one sh:poop:t :eek::eek::eek:..... That comparison pic with the V8 - now that is a reality check. That shot alone got extra orders. I agree on the price point, not a bad number. I expected a little higher but there's room for the Nuke option to bring tears ;)
You did good by doing those daggers together Jerry! Without that perspective I was 100% spectator

This really is on the same plane as the Gladius is it not? The proportions on first impression do remind me of the Glad.

And the door is open for the Papa :confused::(:eek::oops:

Back