Meet The Force Mama V14 (FMV14). . . Coming Wednesday May 16, 2018 At 9:00 pm Eastern!!!!

I have to swear to myself now..

1 comp for a pretty user
1 nuke for a safe queen.

NO MORE. MUST RESIST...

..ok maybe two nukes... God help me..

Edit: OK either 1 comp 2 nukes or 1 nuke 2 comps...keep convincing myself its a wise investment. like gold, or netflix. They'll only go up in price so why not:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I had thought I was going to be able to resist this offering, but after seeing it I’m going to need one.

I am concerned about one thing tbough. Since nobody has seen / held a FMV8 yet it’s not know how it will fill up the hand; the handle on the FMV14 is drastically bigger yet of a similar shape, so I’m actually confused about how these will carry.

Well this will be the most expensive knife I've ever bought, I'm thinking I'll go with Tan micarta and either a competition finish or Tan micarta and Black finish, I doubt I'd ever be able to get a Gladius but this is close enough. Holy Oinking Yowza indeed.

I had thought I was going to be able to resist this offering, but after seeing it I’m going to need one.

I am concerned about one thing tbough. Since nobody has seen / held a FMV8 yet it’s not know how it will fill up the hand; the handle on the FMV14 is drastically bigger yet of a similar shape, so I’m actually confused about how these will carry.
Ditto! I was all about staying in the bleachers on this one but that side/side struck a nerve bigtime. As well, Man, a couple pics of hand shots from someone in the "Compound" would sure be appreciated! Even better would be hands on it AND a Gladius for an awesome comparison. It sure looks like a 2 hander based on the V8. Maybe not Jerry's bear paws, Amy could "hand model" all of them - Garth would be a good option for reality ;) :thumbsup:
Could make it fun, Amy and Garth- head to head, hand model the blades- everyone votes for the best execution of theme - OK, no need for a contest, Amy wins we already know that. But some "hands-on" shots will get some more orders I'm pretty sure. I'm almost there but I still need a push.
Regardless, nice piece of work and I confess, for once, I've fallen in love with a coated blade. That black on black, man is that a mean look or what? ... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: HAND SHOTS!!!

It certainly is a thing of beauty, and a fair price for that much INFI. The handle doesn't seem long enough for two hands, but maybe a hand and a half? I suspect that the handle is longer/wider to give more weight in the back for balance. I wonder if this blade is forward weighted like a chopper, or more neutral to be quicker in the hand?

It certainly is a thing of beauty, and a fair price for that much INFI. The handle doesn't seem long enough for two hands, but maybe a hand and a half? I suspect that the handle is longer/wider to give more weight in the back for balance. I wonder if this blade is forward weighted like a chopper, or more neutral to be quicker in the hand?
Looking at the handle size compared to the V8, it looks like its enough to make it more evenly balanced, with the CBT helping. Im hoping its more neutral like the silent knight to feel lighter in hand.
Better it function how it looks: Like a bad:thumbsup:ss fighting short sword.

So if this is the mama, will there be an even bigger version called the papa around father's day?! :eek::D

And the door is open for the Papa :confused::(:eek::oops:

I don't know if I'm right, but my gut tells me that this part of Jerry's post/e-mail:

If you like what you see, just wait until you see what we're doing for the Nuclear Option on this one!!!!!. . . Holy Oinkin' YOWZA!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :cool: :D
Means that the Nuke Option is going to be the longer, beefier Force Papa V18 (FMP18) version! :eek: :D :cool:

Definitely in for at least one of these..
Depending on what the nuclear option is, one of each.

I'm really hoping it's a slightly longer version, either 16 or 18 inches!!:eek:
I think it's really a possibility. But whatever it is, I'm sure it will impress

Here's hoping I'm fast enough! Good luck Hogs!:cool:

Back