Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

It's a little difficult getting too excited about the F-16 while my orders for the JH-10 Klinkhammers and the Trash2 are still "awaiting fulfillment".:rolleyes:
The wait for the F16 will be filled with awesome deliveries. I almost forgot about the Trash 2. We should be getting dings on those any day. Hopefully

Come on man!!! . . . Put the whine down and start drinking whiskey!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

I'm just gonna leave this here.... in case Tom missed the fine print on the website :p

"PAYMENT TERMS: Due to the consistent and exceptionally high demand along with the nature of the manufacturing process, Busse Combat Knives and its subsidiaries can only provide a rough time frame for shipment. This time frame can range from 6 weeks to as much as 32 weeks. While we will do everything we can to ship your order sooner, a more specific ship date is not available. For this reason we will only bill your credit card for $1.00 at the time your order."

I'm actually hoping they don't come up ready to ship any time soon, gives me more time to get things (and stuff) squared away in the big boy world before the axe falls.... :D

Ya'll are KILLING it this year, SERIOUSLY!! I can't take it anymore even with winning a bit of shop credit.... my credit card is about to get frozen in a block of ice in my freezer!!

NO MORE NEW MODELS FOR 2020, PLEASE!!

NO RUSH AT ALL on the Jack Hammer 10, Jerry!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S.

I received this beautiful Jack Hammer cousin in a trade recently, should go great with a Comp Finish on Green Canvas JH10. I have plans for making these knives a user/carry combo once I get them sheathed, OH THE HUMANITY OF IT!!! :eek::eek:

BIG THANKS to the anonymous Crab Shack member who made this G-REXterpiece a reality!!!

Last edited:
Back