Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

Wow. I actually very much like the blade height.

It looks very great at pokey stuff.

Do you have a fat swamp warden? How does this compound grind feel in comparison or in general?

17.6 ounces, measures .214 in front of the handles.
Very well balanced.
On the design table for a sheath.

FiSdsQ2.jpg

Comp finish with tan handles! I tried to get some close up pics of the competition finish to show the machining marks.
I love the balance, and the height of the blade. The nuclear melt on the blade is great, may just need to smooth out the handles just a little. Just enough to still get a solid grip, but smooth enough so it doesnt catch clothing.
I like it a lot. This will become a user most def.

View media item 8804View media item 8805View media item 8803

Just came home to this today... Wow! This thing is just amazing in hand!
I’ve always lusted for an NMFBM, and held off the recent postings... So glad I did. This KlinkHammer is pure joy to behold.

The handle is FAR more comfortable to me than the Fusion/NanoFusion handles. And the balance of the thinness and narrowness of the blade makes it swift in hand. Will definitely be using these!

wpYOcYR.jpg

TXmhfwM.jpg

YMTqX7k.jpg

qtcfQxY.jpg

Q31dDBc.jpg

jixv2MI.jpg

Just came home to this today... Wow! This thing is just amazing in hand!
I’ve always lusted for an NMFBM, and held off the recent postings... So glad I did. This KlinkHammer is pure joy to behold.

The handle is FAR more comfortable to me than the Fusion/NanoFusion handles. And the balance of the thinness and narrowness of the blade makes it swift in hand. Will definitely be using these!

wpYOcYR.jpg

TXmhfwM.jpg

YMTqX7k.jpg

qtcfQxY.jpg

Q31dDBc.jpg

jixv2MI.jpg
Nice job on the photos! I also got the comp black g10. After seeing yours, I’m happy with my choice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice job on the photos! I also got the comp black g10. After seeing yours, I’m happy with my choice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I debated pretty hard between the black G-10 vs black Micarta... Still 50/50 on the two. I might even be agreeable to a trade still...

But that red/black G-10 turned out better than I expected! I'm very happy with it!

Really wish these had been offered in satin—definitely would have picked up one or two. Congrats to all who got one.:thumbsup:

Good point. There could be some very cool JH10’s in these bags. Must resist

Honestly, I'd be shocked if there were not Custom Shop JH10 in these bags. Also, have a feeling we might say some Custom MEGA Swamp Warden's with fancy handles. Don't believe I have a clue though really, with Busse and Crew... they really have a way of surprising you no matter how long you've been around.

Too damn picky to do grab bags.o_O

I wait til you guys dump your bags on the Exchange, then filter through it all to see if I missed anything I can’t live without.:D:thumbsup:

I might be even more picky, LOL. When it comes to grab bags (maybe a couple or so) I've not landed anything yet that really was a keeper (ZERO whine, just a statement of fact). 100% catch and release, but still cool stuff to have gotten a chance to experience and handle them at the very least. The nice part is their's always a trough here waiting to be slopped in case you don't end up with what you had hoped for... :thumbsup::cool:

Last edited:
Back