Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

:cool:The Jack Hammer is one of my favorite blades. It just feels perfect in my hand. :thumbsup: :cool:

We are now proud to introduce the Jack Hammer 10, also known as the "Klink Hammer" after our friend who has championed this idea for over 1 1/2 years!!!! . . . Congrats Tom!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

See, persistence pays off! Especially if it's a great idea! :D

The Jack Hammer 10 features a 10" blade with a slim thickness of .210" with all exposed outer edges double rounded in order to kill all hotspots presented by the full tang design. This blade is designed to float in your hand. :thumbsup::cool:

The Jack Hammer 10 has a Hollow primary bevel that gently transitions to a Flat bevel as it nears the tip for greater point strength! :eek::eek: :thumbsup: :cool:

It is a magnificent knife! :thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

IMPORTANT NOTE: We have made MANY improvements to our CNC machining department. These pics are 3D images that allow us to highlight many features without having to struggle to capture them in photos. This process is helping us to greatly improve and streamline our manufacturing process. :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

The Busse Combat Jack Hammer 10 (JH10) is being offered in 3 blade finishes including Coated, BIG DC, and Competition Finish. (The BIG DC and the competition finish will show light machining marks.)

We are offering a Special discounted price on the first batch.

Jack Hammer 10 Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 15.65"
Blade Length: Approx. 10"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: Coated, BIG DC, and Competition Finish
Bevel: Primary Bevel is Hollow transitioning to a flat
bevel near the tip for greatly enhanced tip strength.
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Jack Hammer 10 Pricing:
JH10 Base Price (Coated): $457.00 Special Offer: $427.00
BIG DC Finish: . . . . . . . . . $487.00 Special Offer: $457.00
Competition Finish: . . . . . $527.00 Special Offer: $497.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$65.00
Red/Black G-10 +$65.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$65.00
Green/Black G-10 +$65.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$65.00

Jack Hammer 10 (JH10)

JH%2010%20Left%20Side-X3.jpg

JH10 Handle Close-up

JH10%20Handle%20Side-X2.jpg

JH10 Choil (Note the rounded Outer Profile)

JH%2010%20Choil-X2.jpg

JH10 Top of handle and blade spine.

JH10%20Handle%20Spine-X3.jpg

JH10 Top of spine at tip. Note the reinforced swedge and point.

JH%2010%20Spine%20Tip-X3.jpg

Great looking knife.... From a swamp point of view I think it needs to be thicker... I'll volunteer to test it for you... TeeHee... Let's Ride

This is Not an April Fools joke my friends! (Amy threatened to quit if it was!) Actually, Amy threatens to quit every year on April first! Hmmm . . . I seem to have a bit of a reputation!

This one is for real!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Oh No!!! Now we know for sure!:eek::confused:o_O:(:D

Love the blade portion of the knife including no CBT. :thumbsup:
However the lack of BG option and spiked pommel might nix it for me. Undecided.

This is no JOKE I assure YOU ALL. Amy-0 pinky swear. Way back, 18 gazillion years ago Jerry spent a good 2 months on a April Fool's prank on me when I started at Busse Knife Group. He got me good and continued to do so (That Boss Man got me every time LOL). When things calmed down in my LIFE (he would still do it when I was not working) and I was able to come back to work. The first thing I said was NO MORE APRIL FOOLS JOKES. My heart cannot handle it LOL. Boss Man speaks the truth I did threaten to quit and started to remind him on January 1st of this year. NO MORE APRIL FOOLS PRANKS LOL.
I am so excited with the Jack Hammer 10. It will not disappoint.
XOXO
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Skull crusher pommels look cool, but from my experience in use are a pain in the side, Sharp pointy skull crusher pommel poking and catching you at every opportunity. No thank you. Definately a very cool looking knife, though not for me and my real world uses.

Just sharing my thoughts, and as aways YMMV which is :thumbsup::cool: :).

Last edited:
I’m not one of the oldie but a my two cents..
I enjoy Busse / SR / sykco , first custom I got and fond of and taught me a lot about knives and quality work! but we need to get out some new blades Models with Busse’s and kin’s unique touch.. these blades are being pumped out now(GREAT) but I’m seeing a lot of the same blades , slightly altered but still same of the same.. Busse ideas need to be put to steel ,I love a good throwback but not every time.. Where is the Busse force papa / smashet / sykco axe, short spear, sword all Res-c / Swamp rat short spear, sword , Bowie / .... this list can go on..

Like to see Scrapyard come out abit more , and stay creative , I’ve got only one recently and thinking I’m sticking to that brand for now til I get the goosebumps on drops again .. That Res-c is something different!!!

JH10 looks like a Great knife ..on the fence Still tho

Dadgummit!!! I need this knife, and I absolutely don't need it, at all. Cannot afford it, and I have a BWMLE, although this thing looks truly insane, and I can just imagine how nice it is in hand...I mean, this is a really nice looking knife and I can just imagine the float in hand...very practical as well, as much so as a 10-inch knife can be...dadgummit!!!

Tan and BBDC would be killer!!! so would some color combos, although I am just in love with the BBDC...

Quarantine has electricity bill up and all that...sheesh!

Sweating bullets over this one!

C

Remember the boy who cried B13..?
After the fast one he pulled with the B13 I have my suspicions.. April, computerized photos...idk:confused:

Remember the boy who cried B13..?
After the fast one he pulled with the B13 I have my suspicions.. April, computerized photos...idk:confused:

Tom would go nuts if it was fake...a Klink-Lash if you will...

I think its real...and it looks awesome!!

Last edited:
Dadgummit!!! I need this knife, and I absolutely don't need it, at all. Cannot afford it, and I have a BWMLE, although this thing looks truly insane, and I can just imagine how nice it is in hand...I mean, this is a really nice looking knife and I can just imagine the float in hand...very practical as well, as much so as a 10-inch knife can be...dadgummit!!!

Tan and BBDC would be killer!!! so would some color combos, although I am just in love with the BBDC...

Quarantine has electricity bill up and all that...sheesh!

Sweating bullets over this one!

C

I am in the same boat dadgummit!

Back