Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

Guys, help me out... I ordered two. A CF with Black canvas, and another CF Heater (Red/Blk G-10). But I also was considering a BIG DC Bruiser (Blue/Blk G-10)...

I could only afford two Max. Should I change my Heater to a Bruiser? :confused:o_O

I think I thought this long blade needed a dark handle to balance the aesthetics but I'm having mild second thoughts...

Guys, help me out... I ordered two. A CF with Black canvas, and another CF Heater (Red/Blk G-10). But I also was considering a BIG DC Bruiser (Blue/Blk G-10)...

I could only afford two Max. Should I change my Heater to a Bruiser? :confused:o_O

I think I thought this long blade needed a dark handle to balance the aesthetics but I'm having mild second thoughts...
Sir, you don't need fancy finishes and colored handles. You only need the blood of your enemies on your blade for the most stylish look.

Sir, you don't need fancy finishes and colored handles. You only need the blood of your enemies on your blade for the most stylish look.

Hmm so what you're saying is: Heater. Because it'll complement the blood that'll inevitably be covering my blade. Although I make no guarantees who's blood that may be... Hopefully not my own :confused::D

Has anyone seen actual pictures of the product beside the artist renderings in the first post? If I order it would be the CF with G10 upgrade. I know this will be an amazing product but I guess I am kind of old-school and like to see what I am ordering.

Has anyone seen actual pictures of the product beside the artist renderings in the first post? If I order it would be the CF with G10 upgrade. I know this will be an amazing product but I guess I am kind of old-school and like to see what I am ordering.

Sounds like this will be standard OP from this point forward, if it keeps the cost down a bit then why not? It isn't like you ever really get to tell what YOUR knife will look like anyways, as there's only ever been a few handle/finish combo pictures ever demoed.

Is it me or does $427 for 15 inches of such worked Infi sound like a really nice deal? Its a fairly full featured big knife that should excel in its intended tac / combat / fighter role.

I decided on a forest green and a tan micarta Jackhammer with a Black leather sheath. I also ordered a Winkler belt knife since I've always wanted one and it was my birthday two days ago. I figured since the apocalypse is now here, why not. Anyways, that Jackhammer looks great. It will make a nice user.

Did we ever get a measurement on width? I'm trying to picture this compared to other Busse blades and knowing spine-to-edge would help tremendously.

Did we ever get a measurement on width? I'm trying to picture this compared to other Busse blades and knowing spine-to-edge would help tremendously.

JH10 is an approx. 10" blade, Bushwacker Mistress is a 10.25" blade. I did a mockup and they look almost identical to me.

JH10-BWM.jpg

BWM seems a bit taller blade height, but agreed very similar shape indeed. I can't think of a better knife to cap my 2020 Busse budget off with, LOL. Of course, Jerry will continue to bring the heat and have me drooling like a rabid dog... BUT enough IS ENOUGH! A man has got to know his limits... :)

One thing is for sure, I know that I really love the TAC handles and this size blade should work just fine with it I would expect. I do, however, wish that the handle was Ultra Light Brigade machined under the tang... but that is one small gripe on an otherwise super sick blade!

Back