Meet the MEGA Swamp Warden.... Going Live Wednesday March 18th 2020 @9:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

No ding......… I'm being punished...……….I don't remember what I did or when I did it. I will wait with great anticipation as I believe this little bugger will be the EDC that displaces them all. Congrats to those who have them on the way...….. and please give them a quick work out and give us your impressions.

Wouldn't you know. I checked out as a guest. Blech. Now I'm just gonna have to be surprised at the ding. Gross. Never again.

I'll just have to create a user account t I think.

:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:

I DID create a screenshot of my order confirmation..... mine was number ...

Last edited:
Well, the Big Brown truck just stopped by.
I'm speechless. I like my small fixed blades for edc and have many from BRKT, Buck, CRKT And BK&T, but this Mega Warden is by far the most impressive. Now I just need to see if this crazy multi grind is as effective as they state. I think I might just have to go out later and get myself some ribs or a brisket for 'testing' purposes.

orh2PSi.jpg

VVN6vwH.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man now I really can’t wait. I even have a old RAINWALKER pouch sheath that will fit this until I can get kydex at least I’ll get to carry it.

Daaaaannnnnmmmmmm........... that's thick.

I am so destroying something with mine. Not sure what yet....

I remember a 12 or 14 part video series depicting that.

It was a kdsh that was used though.

Right in half. Inch by inch. Wish I had a link.

I absolutely can't believe I missed these. If I could kick myself, I would.

I miss having a Bussekin knife in my rotation.

These look awesomely ridiculous.

Yeah, I’ve been gone too long and let these slip by. Ratzafratz! Congrats to those on it who scored tho.

Back