Meeting Mr. Prisco

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading Ghostwolf's original post which was basically that it had been great to meet Andy at the Shot Show. Apparently later he edited to the current post.

I met Andy at the Blade Show West in Portland, OR and was also impressed with Andy and his Tomahawks.

Not to derail this thread but I was curious if American Tomahawk had introduced any new products at the Shot Show.

Thanks,

G3

OK...I think I know who it is and yes, I did meet him at SHOT SHOW. Thanks for clarifying what he originally posted.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

Yes, we debuted the Sibert Commanche (final name) and our website will soon be updated with wonderful new images from none other than Terrill Hoffman.

SHOT SHOW was a great success and thanks to all for your enthusiasm and support.

Andy Prisco said:
Thanks for the kind remarks.

Yes, we debuted the Sibert Commanche (final name) and our website will soon be updated with wonderful new images from none other than Terrill Hoffman.

Andy,

How about posting a picture here first! :D

Sorry about the confusion guys. My original post did indeed contain praise for Andy. I'll explain why the editing to Andy on the phone as soon as he calls me back.The confused emoticon I posted is appropriate for the situation because I am just that.

Ghostwolf...I know who you are now. It was a pleasure to meet your wife and you at SHOT.

I returned to a whirlwind of stuff upon returning from SHOT and am still catching up. We also had a windstorm out here on Anderson Island on Thursday night, debilitating phone, power, and Internet. We just had service restored early this morning.

I will call you on Monday.

I have spoken to Ghostwolf.

It appears that the contact information in his original post was exploited by a few people with no class or brains, hence his current icon in the post.

They'll be happy to know he is proceeding as a stocking dealer.

At this juncture, I have been forced to evaluate the continuation of this forum here at Bladeforums.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back