• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mega Fanger

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody, Here’s a new to me design I’m offering, called Mega Fangers cause I like to make up words as well as knives. (mega because I have a middle and smaller version as well).

Steel .204” 5160 with professional HT to 60/61 hand sanded to 1500 grit for a reflective satin finish.

Dimensions: 12” OAL, Tip to Scales 7 1/4”, Width about 2”. Balances at the ricasso and feels great in my average sized hand.

The scales are Bubinga with red racing stripes, the 5/32" pins and ¼” tube are stainless steel.

Asking only $175 via paypal, check or MO to your door and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Feel free to ask any questions or request more info, full res photos or close ups etc. Thanks for lookin !

John Cahoon19-32 1.JPG
19-32 2.JPG 19-32 3.JPG 19-32 4.JPG 19-32 5.JPG 19-32-6.JPG

thanks for you kind words fellas, yeah it "followed me home" and my wife says it's gotta go so I'm hoping to find it a loving forever home;)

John Cahoon

Back